[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Lost_Animal

Anyone have the link for Burstlam's latest Kang? This build started to malfunction with app installation. When I try to install a non-market API, it only says I don't have enough space, although I do have over 20mb free on internal and over 1gb on SD.

With 20Mb internal you run OUT OF Space.

You must have more than 30Mb free space to avoid this message.

Guest targetbsp

What Lost_Animal said. You ARE out of space. :P Data is used for the markets download cache in CM7 as far as I can tell so you don't have enough space to download things in the market.

Move some currently installed apps to sd card.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Kamikaze.

LOL. Had no idea about that :D . So its because of the system apps Haha, I was stupid... Still, good time to upgrade.

Edited by Kamikaze.

Guest Kamikaze.

Awgh... I can't download the tpt image package from Wbaw's Xda thread... All the mirrors just has a 300 bit package, and the file should be 16mb... Anyone have a mirror that can be trusted...?

Guest Amphoras

Awgh... I can't download the tpt image package from Wbaw's Xda thread... All the mirrors just has a 300 bit package, and the file should be 16mb... Anyone have a mirror that can be trusted...?

See if this works for you.

Guest Kamikaze.

I'm on the road so I don't have my pc woth me. Everything is a bit harder with phone. Amphoras, thank you trying it tomorrow.

Edited by Kamikaze.

Guest Amphoras

Could someone build plz a kang from 22 dec?

Here's one from today. No special extra changes or anything, just whatever has been merged.

Download mirror

B39D5F153A0E1F85A9FF4FFE55C332A3

Will add another mirror after it finishes uploading.

Edited by Amphoras

Guest qwerty_29

Here's one from today. No special extra changes or anything, just whatever has been merged.

Download mirror

396bd8f7210f52879d55b7edfb4db543

Will add another mirror after it finishes uploading.

Hi! Is it just me or is this MD5 wrong?

Merry Christmas!!!! =D

I have problem with my Blade, for 1-3 day from reboot I've got screen of death. This was happened on official n257 and now on kang and I don't known what make it. I must take out battery or call from another phone if I have with you (after making call I hear silence and afte a while I see Blade is rebooting). I don't overclock my Blade and now use leatest Kang from sej7278.

Someone help with diagnose the problem?

Guest ronconmango

Hello, I have this question

I read on the first page of this post that CM7 is Gen2 only.

But also, I read a thread by Curl66 - here - that CM7 can be installed on a gen1 blade device.

My question is:

Is it safe to install by ClockWorkMod 3.0.0.6 this rom?

update-cm-7.1.0-Blade-signed.zip

My device is gen1 and it runs Swedish spring 5

Thank you.

Guest targetbsp

The reason that's for gen 1 is because its the gen 2 converter and a rom in one go. So it's only gen 1 because it makes you gen 2 first.

You might be after this thread instead:

But I think most people have just gone gen 2 now.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest The Soup Thief

Hi! Is it just me or is this MD5 wrong?

Merry Christmas!!!! =D

Yeah - the md5 is not as quoted

I get B39D5F153A0E1F85A9FF4FFE55C332A3 consistently having downloaded it a couple of times

Not sure if this reflects an error uploading or not - perhaps Amphoras could check when he's back on line after the festivities

Merry Christmas all

Guest FaTaL_ErrOr

Hey guys. I have Kang 257 rom installed. My problem is, every time i switch off my phone, then it will boot, and when start loading the apps from the sd, it will start forcecloses, and then reboot. Then it does that uncountable times, and only if I pull out the sd, will stay on and functional. If I put it back though, it will start force closing and eventually reboot. I have formatted the sd and put everything back, and it keeps doing the same thing. There seems to be something wrong with the move to sd funtion... Any help would be appreciated.

Happy holidays

Guest Efzekawe

Hey guys. I have Kang 257 rom installed. My problem is, every time i switch off my phone, then it will boot, and when start loading the apps from the sd, it will start forcecloses, and then reboot. Then it does that uncountable times, and only if I pull out the sd, will stay on and functional. If I put it back though, it will start force closing and eventually reboot. I have formatted the sd and put everything back, and it keeps doing the same thing. There seems to be something wrong with the move to sd funtion... Any help would be appreciated.

Happy holidays

I used to get this on several Nightlies from somewhere around 220 onwards. What fixed it for me was to use s2e instead of the stock a2sd.

Guest Kamikaze.

Happy holidays

I used tohave this problem too. I don't know how it got fixed, but it might be that S2E thingy as efzegave said.

Guest robinhud2010

dont want to sound like a broken record but still having battery issues with latest nightly versions from sej, burstlam. looking under battery usage shows mostly system apps with 'android os' and 'mediaserver' the most prominent. so seems the drain isnt caused by any 3rd party apps. with cm7 nightlies over with and cm9 far from everyday use, i'm looking to switch to another gingerbread rom. pity thought as cm7 was the best of the bunch.

my last rom was gsf which hasnt been updated for months and lots of roms have sprouted up in this time and since i havent tried any of them, can someone point me to a rom with stock/mimimal themes, battery percentage mod, a2sd and overclocking support, suitable for 160mb patition and of course LONG BATTERY LIFE! (Have my eyes on Moldovan rls7)

Any help appreciated. Thanks

can someone point me to a rom with stock/mimimal themes, battery percentage mod, a2sd and overclocking support, suitable for 160mb patition and of course LONG BATTERY LIFE! (Have my eyes on Moldovan rls7)

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Use this: CM 7.1.0