[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Phil001

Hi, on latest nightly.

Just noticed a problem with youtube app force closing on certain videos, assume this is rom related as never had issues before...

Anyone try to replicate it for me..

search for 'facejacker' on the youtube app, then try to play any of the top few videos.

Force closes on all for me, but not on any other videos... wierd!

cheers

Guest eucurto

i have this bug sometimes: on the notifications curtain, sometimes when i slide the notifications individually they get stuck half way and then all the icons etc in the curtain stop working. the curtain can be open and closed but nothing works anymore. then i have to reboot the phone to fix.

anyone know a way to force close the notifications curtain so i don't have to reboot the phone? (i have the latest kang 21dez)

Guest jackal-sk

thanks guys!

i'm using ics, burtslam rc04, bit laggy but usable, and it rocks.

i don't imagine going back to gingerbread :P

... sorry of off topic :)

How does it rock when you cant use 2/3 of basic functions and it has no gpu render for gui or video ? :D

Guest Carbonize

How does it rock when you cant use 2/3 of basic functions and it has no gpu render for gui or video ? :D

Because, unless I am mistaken, the Burstlam Kang is made for the Chinese version of the Blade and not the European version.

Guest Cyclothunder

well, since we know that all ics roms are still in development, burstlam's rom is the one with most cm9 features that users can play around. in that way he's rom is very nice and usable for some users. sure there is no gpu render, no camera... but for users with ORD,(Obsessive Rom update Disorder) this rom rocks. biggrin.gif

meanwhile: i'm using now cm9 alpha5 fix2, with no frills. OC'ed to 691Mhz, gouvernor set to interactive and YEAH!! (almost no lag). but this rom has no cm settings yet... so i have to try again burstlam's rc04 with these settings tongue.gif

Edited by Cyclothunder

Is anyone having problems with 'repo sync'?

In the last couple of days I'm having this error:

Fetching projects:  94% (297/315)  fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

error: Cannot fetch CyanogenMod/android_prebuilt

Bump for every self-builder. I thought I'd sync my repo for a change and got it synced succesfully by changing "git://github.com/" to "https://github.com/" in .repo/manifest.xml. This is the post I found the solution from. I guess most of you knew this already but thought I'd say it anyway :)

Edited by sm4tik

Guest szymko1995

Yea, that will be great.

But please without gapps (like in last).

Someone posted, that It changed much last days, so It's needed.

We will can use It before stable CM 7.2 next days.

Cheers.

Edited by szymko1995

Guest targetbsp

What feature from the changelog are you after? There's lots of them but nothing strikes me as worth updating rom over.

And as doing a repo sync is quite painful I'm not making one for the sake of it. :D

sm4tiks tip doesn't work for all users - a lot of us get 403 errors doing that. Including Cyanogen himself: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android/commit/86da05c57f010fb717ea9d027a374f497bc597ba#commitcomment-830596

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Amphoras

What feature from the changelog are you after? There's lots of them but nothing strikes me as worth updating rom over.

And as doing a repo sync is quite painful (sm4tiks tip doesn't work for all users - a lot of us get 403 errors doing that) I'm not making one for the sake of it. :D

It seemed to work ok for mine. Building just now and will upload when it finishes.

Guest Amphoras

Here's a new version. Synced a couple of hours ago, should have all the changes merged at that point.

Download

MD5sum: 315389fd1a436156555211f0ada06ab4

Will add another mirror tomorrow if I remember, but for now I'm going to bed.

Guest jurrasstoil

Here's a new version. Synced a couple of hours ago, should have all the changes merged at that point.

Download

Mirrors

md5: 315389fd1a436156555211f0ada06ab4

Guest camille1462

Hi

completely off current topic question: is there way to add a Microsoft Exchange account in the 7.1-KANG-21dec version?

I can't find how, so I'm looking at other ROM to see if it's different. It's too bad cause I love this ROM.

I remember being able to several versions of CM ago... :(

Guest szymko1995

Download

Which one should I install?

Which one is better?

Edit:

Does second one contain newest gapps?

Do I must uninstall updates of gapps before installing zip?

Edited by szymko1995

Guest Amphoras

Which one should I install?

Which one is better?

Edit:

Does second one contain newest gapps?

Do I must uninstall updates of gapps before installing zip?

They are probably both pretty similar. ilopez85's might have some more changes depending on whether there were any and when he last synced. The second is bigger, so I guess it has gapps included. No idea whether they are the latest or not.

Guest ilopez85

Ok. I'll have to make /system bigger and so.

Please authors of these ROMs talk on about their differences and changes.

I'm sorry, I'm in exams in college and I have almost no free time

Weekly 2 (01.13.12) (GEN2)

• ~160MB system partition needed
  • ro.build.date=vie ene 13 01:45:35 CET 2012
  • Including all changes in the sources of Cyanogen on January 13 (to cm: Add P500 (LGE Optimus One) device (android_vendor_cyanogen))
  • Removed AndroidTerm, Development, Provision, QuickSearchBox, RomManager and SpareParts
  • Replaced the folder media/audio with the original Gingerbread one, and ringtone, notification and alarm tones in build.prop
  • Default in Spanish (I'm from Spain...)
  • Added the gapps and updated all applications on January 13 except Maps 6.0.3 (6.1.0 integration has given me problems)

The compilation of Amphoras and mine must be very similar, except for the gapps and some details

Edited by ilopez85

Guest Amphoras

The compilation of Amphoras and mine must be very similar, except for the gapps and some details

Yeah, I built about the same time, so should be similar if not the same. Mine is just everything at default, just built it then uploaded it without changing anything.

Guest Cyclothunder

first of all, sorry if this question have been answered but i couldn't an answer :(

question: with the last nightly does wifi keep turned on when in deep sleep?