[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

just put this on and as always wiped dalvik but it reset the home screen to default and seemed to remove quite a few things, stuck the backup on and tried a 2nd time but its still the same :(

live wallpapers have also vanished, just a maps one.

unable to rotate homescreen as well.

Edited by GoNz0

It says in the changelog in the settings of the phone in the 16th feb build that usb host mode works but when i tried it it doesn't...How can i make the usb host mode work..?

Guest mitchde
It says in the changelog in the settings of the phone in the 16th feb build that usb host mode works but when i tried it it doesn't...How can i make the usb host mode work..?

For me the USB Masstorage Mode ( i dont know if you meaned that) works from the beginning of burgerz (if you meaned burgerZ 16. feb build).

For me the USB Masstorage Mode ( i dont know if you meaned that) works from the beginning of burgerz (if you meaned burgerZ 16. feb build).

No no usb host mode is connecting usb devices to the blade such as mouses and keyboards but that doesnt seem to function..

Guest Sulthekk

Mass storage is still slave mode.

In host mode your phone acts like a pc and you can attach other slave devices.

For example: USB HDDs, pendrives, another Blade ;)

I wanted to port Heimdall to the Blade so I could flash galaxy s with my phone if i had usb host mode. :) But johnsmithx didn't share source, so I didn't even tried doing it because of battery drain.

Okay, that's not an ordinary usage, but imagine seeing the face of the galaxy user when doing this. :D

And can the music controls be added in the notification bar when music is playing ? And sometimes also when one song finishes the whole music thing disappears from the notification bar..

Guest Sulthekk

And can the music controls be added in the notification bar when music is playing ? And sometimes also when one song finishes the whole music thing disappears from the notification bar..

It disappears because that song was last in playlist, and there's nothing to play. Except if repeat is turned on

It disappears because that song was last in playlist, and there's nothing to play. Except if repeat is turned on

Oh thanks sorry..anyone tried burstlam's build yet?

Guest burstlam

latest build , OC, wifi-UV, 2 way Recording enabled Kernel. (ie.: no CPU UV)

Full Lanaguage, Latest repo sync + Fixed ICS rotation Animation.+ ... many other to-be-merged Gerrit Patches

Normal Version : http://hotfile.com/d...signed.zip.html

md5 : 7b1b30ec08274fac0d961817543e3794

Odex Version : http://hotfile.com/d...signed.zip.html

md5 : d2122223127fed6b18cef73a658e27fe

Edited by burstlam

Guest MidaMilunk

lNormal Version : http://hotfile.com/d...signed.zip.html

md5 : 7b1b30ec08274fac0d961817543e3794

Odex Version : http://hotfile.com/d...signed.zip.html

md5 : d2122223127fed6b18cef73a658e27fe

What is the difference between ODEXed and the other? What is this ODEX exactly?

Is it OK to flash it over the previous build (13feb)? I wonder if it works for me or not, UV kernels with CM were usually very unstable.

Guest Sulthekk

What is the difference between ODEXed and the other? What is this ODEX exactly?

Is it OK to flash it over the previous build (13feb)? I wonder if it works for me or not, UV kernels with CM were usually very unstable.

This one has only wifi uv. I only flashed the kernel from it onto my current system (sej's 31st build), and till now, it runs nice. I can't test reliable in such a short time, but I will continue testing it at the weekend.