[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest samjam
Yes. Data, system, cache and dalvik.

What I did was: put the image folder on my SD root, then got the green text (which I assume means I'm on GEN2), then wiped, flashed 7.0.2, then flashed the latest gapps.

I found that you need to boot once, then reboot to flash gapps, or they don't seem to be recognised - but at least that way you also get to setup WLAN first.

Guest qwertymz
I found that you need to boot once, then reboot to flash gapps, or they don't seem to be recognised - but at least that way you also get to setup WLAN first.

That's what I did - but I don't have Maps, or Market installed. No idea what to do, I'm following instructions to the letter.

Guest ultron

Hello everyone,i converted my phone to GEN2 and installed 7.0.2 but proximity @ games such as speedx labyrinth and doodle still lags and makes the game unplayable...

am I doing something wrong?

thx in advance

Guest alex1alex2alex3alex4
Anybody going to upgrade their SF to Gen2 using wbaw TPT method please some mobiles flash TPT image using Back Button (Not Home) + VolUp + Power. I'd been struggling with Home Button as mentioned in the post but It would always go to fastboot mode (with green Android man).

Bespoke instructions in wbaw's thread mention the Menu button, not Home.

Guest samjam

I'm using 7.0.2 with WBAWs TPT gen 2 upgrade.

I had a reboot within seconds of enabling GPS on "My Tracks"

I had a reboot just now when turning power on while charging.

Converted to Gen2 just an hour ago, charging from 13% to 40% (as of now),

brought up the lockscreen quite a number of times to check the progress -

no reboot so far, will see if it locks up again when unplugged again.

Guest stephen m

I checked that on mine and both ok using 7.0.2 Gen1 via conversion. May be will hold fire on upgrade then :)

Guest Android.Fan

I found a problem on CM7.0.2 running on my SF upgraded to Gen2 by TPT. When I connect to WiFi modem my mobile network disconnects. I don't know if this is related to CM7 or Gen2 Upgrade. Anybody else experienced this issue?

Guest ColdEmbrace
I found a problem on CM7.0.2 running on my SF upgraded to Gen2 by TPT. When I connect to WiFi modem my mobile network disconnects. I don't know if this is related to CM7 or Gen2 Upgrade. Anybody else experienced this issue?

My mobile network turns off on every rom till i turn off WiFi

Guest Android.Fan
My mobile network turns off on every rom till i turn off WiFi

Sorry It was my mistake. I forced the power widget to use 2G when I turn on WiFi. But my mobile network (Three UK) runs only on 3G that is why it would disconnect it coz it cant run on 2G. I'm sure you are also on Three UK. Discard you power widget and create it again without selecting 2G/3G toggling options.

Guest ColdEmbrace
Sorry It was my mistake. I forced the power widget to use 2G when I turn on WiFi. But my mobile network (Three UK) runs only on 3G that is why it would disconnect it coz it cant run on 2G. I'm sure you are also on Three UK. Discard you power widget and create it again without selecting 2G/3G toggling options.

No I am not on Three but frankly I don't mind because I turn WiFi off when i need mobile network anyway. I just pressume its a power saving tip like my WiFi turning off when in sleep mode.

I did full wipe, installed CM 7.0.2.

I am not able to get GPS lock at all!!! Can anyone please help?

You might want to try to tweak your gps.conf to specify a NTP server near you

instead of the default one, this usually improves things considerably.

Guest supermies123
You might want to try to tweak your gps.conf to specify a NTP server near you

instead of the default one, this usually improves things considerably.

How could i do that?

Guest Nathorr

Hi! I just updated my ZTE Blade to GEN2 and installed CM7 7.0.2 stable and GAPPS. However, I cant find Market anywhere? I also tried to install GAPPS-Market without any luck.

Guest supermies123

LOL! GPS reboots are NOT fixed in CM 7.0.2. I just had one. And i haven't been able to get GPS Lock at all after Full wipe, install CM 7.0.2. I'm on GEN2, 5mp TFT Blade

Guest Freekers

Right. I'm also getting GPS reboots on 7.0.2. Stable, but on 7.0.0. Stable I wasn't getting any....

Also, WiFi is still broken on 7.0.2. and it seemed to work better on 7.0.0.