Flash Player 10.1 no longer supported?

Guest trevor432990

Guest trevor432990

Has anyone else noticed that websites such as the BBC are no longer allowing people to use Flash Player v10.1 anymore ? Just started happening for me and I was rather hoping to avoid upgrading to v10.2 due to aretefacts problem :D

Guest carl rose
Has anyone else noticed that websites such as the BBC are no longer allowing people to use Flash Player v10.1 anymore ? Just started happening for me and I was rather hoping to avoid upgrading to v10.2 due to aretefacts problem :D

That is dreadful, flash 10.2 has only come out days ago. If you have problems with it basically you're stuck. Adobe should get their act together

Guest trevor432990
That is dreadful, flash 10.2 has only come out days ago. If you have problems with it basically you're stuck. Adobe should get their act together

I think it's a question of someone producing a version of 10.2 which has been optimised for the Vega but not sure who'd do that :D Now I'm getting artefacts (little hyphens) when subjects are moving fast on the screen sheesh.

Edited by trevor432990

Guest carl rose
I think it's a question of someone producing a version of 10.2 which has been optimised for the Vega but not sure who'd do that :D Now I'm getting artefacts (little hyphens) when subjects are moving fast on the screen sheesh.

Same here. It all depends how much movement there is in the video. If there isn't much movement it's alright. no action flicks until this gets sorted mate :s

Guest bohemian100
Same here. It all depends how much movement there is in the video. If there isn't much movement it's alright. no action flicks until this gets sorted mate :s

Im still using 10.1 flash player, Just been watching progames on bbc iplayer without any problems.

Guest trevor432990
MCR r8 with pp, kernel v2.6.3.9 mck r2 host

Try going to BBC News live streaming website and see what happens don't think iPlayer has caught up yet.

Guest ViPaSoft

Have you seen this;

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...guides-how-tos/

Scroll a couple of inches down under 'GLES Optimized Flash for Advent Vega'

Android Market Flash Version no. is; 10.2.156.12

Optimized Flash Version no. is; 10.2.155.67

I've been using it for a while without any real problems.

Lots of other great stuff on there too.

Guest trevor432990
Have you seen this;

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...guides-how-tos/

Scroll a couple of inches down under 'GLES Optimized Flash for Advent Vega'

Android Market Flash Version no. is; 10.2.156.12

Optimized Flash Version no. is; 10.2.155.67

I've been using it for a while without any real problems.

Lots of other great stuff on there too.

Thanks Vipa I did see that before but figured it had come out before the 'official' Market version so was unsure if it would have the same issues I found with the beta version but if you reckon you are not seeing any artefacts then I shall definitely download and try it. Thanks for the reminder :D

Edit:- Hmmm just tried the 10.2.155.67 version and had all sorts of problems with it loading slowly then not loading at all more artefacts than the Market version so I've reverted to 10.2.156.12 for now and see how I get on

Edited by trevor432990

Guest bohemian100
Try going to BBC News live streaming website and see what happens don't think iPlayer has caught up yet.

Watching bbc news live stream now without any problem.