Game Controllers for the Vega

Guest dexta211

Guest dexta211

Hi all,

Waiting for my Vega to arrive now, and wondering if there are any good game controllers for the Vega - ones that other users can confirm as working!

I've heard a lot about using a Wii Remote - does this work? Although i can't see that being all that comfortable!

Thanks

Guest Sanddancer75

I've used a Classic Controller plugged into a Wii Remote. It's not something you'd want to take out the house with you, but it works well & I already had them knocking around.

Guest schprlock

There's already a lot of information regarding it in the forum. I can recommend the Zeemote, as it is small and portable, analogue with/without digital drivers, cheap and you can hold the Vega in one hand while you operate the Zeemote with the other.

Look for it in the search box, you'll find information about it and other controllers, drivers, games and emulators you can use it with and at least two videos of it's use with n64oid.

Now, on to getting developers to implement it.

Guest DPuppet
There's already a lot of information regarding it in the forum. I can recommend the Zeemote, as it is small and portable, analogue with/without digital drivers, cheap and you can hold the Vega in one hand while you operate the Zeemote with the other.

Look for it in the search box, you'll find information about it and other controllers, drivers, games and emulators you can use it with and at least two videos of it's use with n64oid.

Now, on to getting developers to implement it.

I've just posted about this in the N64oid post as well, I'm pretty happy with this one, haven't had any kind of lag issues as the Amazon poster says that they've had!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-Wireless-Ret...5126&sr=8-1