FPSE (PSX/ PS1 Emulator)

Guest mancity12

Guest mancity12

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I searched the forum and couldn't find anything...

I last night downloaded FPSE (£3.16 I think it cost) and it works fine on my Vega (you have to download SCPH1001.bin elsewhere though - but it's easy to find).

However, the games play very pixelated and I have seen a video on Youtube of the games playing on a tablet PC (Galaxy Tab it was) and it wasn't pixelated.

Anyone know what setting I need to change? With FPSE open, I held down the top hardware button to bring up a menu, but none of the options looked like the right one to change the display to show smoother images?

Guest trevor432990
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I searched the forum and couldn't find anything...

I last night downloaded FPSE (£3.16 I think it cost) and it works fine on my Vega (you have to download SCPH1001.bin elsewhere though - but it's easy to find).

However, the games play very pixelated and I have seen a video on Youtube of the games playing on a tablet PC (Galaxy Tab it was) and it wasn't pixelated.

Anyone know what setting I need to change? With FPSE open, I held down the top hardware button to bring up a menu, but none of the options looked like the right one to change the display to show smoother images?

Might be worth going to Spare Parts app and checking that 'Compatibility Mode' is ticked and if not try setting it and see if anything happens after you reboot.

Edit:- Did that work??

Edited by trevor432990