Backup before rooting

Guest polly69

Guest polly69

I'm use to rooting my desire and orange SF but how do you perform a backup before rooting of the Vega so you can go back if there's a problem?

I'm use to rooting my desire and orange SF but how do you perform a backup before rooting of the Vega so you can go back if there's a problem?

The vega is already rooted.

Guest zzleezz
The vega is already rooted.

Not sure thats entirely correct.

For purposes of backing up you will need to install superuser, go search for Pauls Visionary app on these forums. Or even better look for the Vega Tools thread and that will install it for you! :D

Guest Minimonkey

Before rooting i used, settings-software tool-application backup. After, I use titanium backup and Rom Manager

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest polly69

What im getting at is with the desire etc you need to backup the OS before rooting it so my question is before i root the device how do i back up the operating system incase i need to return it to stock before returning it if it ever goes faulty as i doubt they will take a return if you have super user access.

Thank for your help

Guest simonta
What im getting at is with the desire etc you need to backup the OS before rooting it so my question is before i root the device how do i back up the operating system incase i need to return it to stock before returning it if it ever goes faulty as i doubt they will take a return if you have super user access.

Thank for your help

No need. The stock ROM is freely available and the Vega is brick proof.

Have fun!