Vega for dummies

Guest gary1888

Guest gary1888

hi everybody, please can someone help. Got a new Vega and want to add Paul's rom to get the apps store etc, spent 2.5 hrs trying to upload driver and software. even tried step by step with gut on you tube but cannot get pc to find new hardware, also cannot save to c:\advent\modaco. I am not great on computers or commands, can anybody post a real instructions for the pc stupid to get this working!!

Thanks

Guest bearwolfblade1
hi everybody, please can someone help. Got a new Vega and want to add Paul's rom to get the apps store etc, spent 2.5 hrs trying to upload driver and software. even tried step by step with gut on you tube but cannot get pc to find new hardware, also cannot save to c:\advent\modaco. I am not great on computers or commands, can anybody post a real instructions for the pc stupid to get this working!!

Thanks

did you save the rom to your documents/downloads and make sure its there

did you unzip the usb driver files with pauls rom after unzipping the main rom files and used the unzipped usb driver instead of letting the pc doing it for you .use this guide it may help

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...-wrong-win7-64/

Edited by bearwolfblade1

Guest gary1888
did you save the rom to your documents/downloads and make sure its there

did you unzip the usb driver files with pauls rom after unzipping the main rom files and used the unzipped usb driver instead of letting the pc doing it for you .use this guide it may help

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...-wrong-win7-64/

Cheers will give it a try. Yeah dowloaded to my downloads and extracted it to c\advent again thanks for quick post. Will try tomorrow, had enough for one day.