when to buy?

Guest cypher007

Guest cypher007

a friend at work bought a Vega last weekend for an amazing price. i think it was the whole sd card and case package for about £130 ish, after applying the currys code and quidco. does anyone know if they will run this deal again?

Guest Gavjbrown
a friend at work bought a Vega last weekend for an amazing price. i think it was the whole sd card and case package for about £130 ish, after applying the currys code and quidco. does anyone know if they will run this deal again?

Is he pulling your leg, never known it go for that price.

Guest cypher007
Is he pulling your leg, never known it go for that price.

ill try and get the original price off him, but generally hes straight no bull. he said it was some sort of weekend sale that they do ocassionally.

Guest Bobbler

Sorry but there is no way there was a special £100 Quidco discount without making it's way on to Hotukdeals last week.

Guest sonofveritas

I'm guessing by the price that you're talking about the Advent Amico. This forum is for the more expensive Advent Vega.

I can't comment on the Amico as I have never used one but without the modding community for the Vega the product would have been returned by most people I suspect.

As far as I know there is no modding community for the Amico and there is a BIG difference in the hardware specs between the two devices.