YouTube advent vega spam videos.

Guest peter a

Guest peter a

Hi, on the point which is best the Ifad or the advent vega / clone has been decided today.

If the only way a Ifad give away can get more views on YouTube is to mark it has a advent vega test,

just shows how bad the Ifad must be, because I can't. see any advent videos marked Ifad just to get more views.

Edited by peter a

Guest newbe5
Hi, on the point which is best the Ifad or the advent vega / clone has been decided today.

If the only way a Ifad give away can get more views on YouTube is to mark it has a advent vega test,

just shows how bad the Ifad must be, because I can't. see any advent videos marked Ifad just to get more views.

I'm confused? What just happened?

Guest newbe5
Hi, search for advent vega in YouTube and look at the last two videos.

which are Ifad spam videos.

Holy crap! Someone stole the title of my Advent Vega vs iPad comparison videos and make spam vid with the same title... Not cool :/

Guest bazanime
Holy crap! Someone stole the title of my Advent Vega vs iPad comparison videos and make spam vid with the same title... Not cool :/

Now that's downright evil :D

Guest trevor432990

The cad ! :D

Guest peter a
The cad ! :D

Like I said Advent Vega vs iFad -- The Advent Vega the winner !!!!!

If you need to get the support from Advent Vega viewers to drum up support, you are seriously sunk.