Unexpected car stereo

Guest collusionbdbh

Guest collusionbdbh

Mine has some what been hacked a part and custom mounted in my cars centre console. It is hard wired behind the console to power, amplifiers for sound. Gives me an awesome stereo for mp3's, movie player, mobile internet for maps and if I am stuck waiting in my car at traffic lights or waiting to pick someone up I am always entertained. I would love a second one to keep inside the house so that I don't have to get in the car just to use it.

I also have some interesting uses for the other older android tablets I have. They are used as paper weights or door stops or even as a hammer in certain circumstances.

Cheers.

Guest newbe5
Mine has some what been hacked a part and custom mounted in my cars centre console. It is hard wired behind the console to power, amplifiers for sound. Gives me an awesome stereo for mp3's, movie player, mobile internet for maps and if I am stuck waiting in my car at traffic lights or waiting to pick someone up I am always entertained. I would love a second one to keep inside the house so that I don't have to get in the car just to use it.

I also have some interesting uses for the other older android tablets I have. They are used as paper weights or door stops or even as a hammer in certain circumstances.

Cheers.

Awesome! Can we get some pics of the car installation? Sounds kickass :D

• 4 weeks later...