Vega vs ADAM?

Guest Asselberghs

Guest Asselberghs

Hi MoDaCo ppl:)

I´ve recently purchased a Kindle DX so now my ereading is covered by that, I still find myself intrigued by the idea of a Android Tablet. Not going for the Ipad 2 I am an Android dude till the end of days.

I´ve had my sight on the ADAM by Notion Ink, granted it might be a bit before I can afford it, it seems ADAM is in such high demand that it will never reach something like Amazon, so one could sit down nice and easy and order it from someone actually having it on stock, I live in Denmark if that has relevance to availability.

ADAM is a 10 inch Tega powered Android with a dualcore 1 ghz device.

Vega also has the 10 inch screen which is about the screen size I am looking for, thinking Galaxy tabs 7 inch screen being to small.

Is Vega worth it, should I go ahead and get that once I got the money if ADAM still is not available to the general public?

Can Vega be ADAMs equal? or should I wait it out? My impression is that ADAM is a more powerful device compared to Vega.

Or should I do something entirely different and wait for HTC Flyer?

What would you recommend?

It is my presumption that both devices will be able to run and will get Android 3.0 or already has it right?

Thanks for your help:)

Kind Regards

Nick