LEDs flash and Streak reboots

Guest Loconinja

Guest Loconinja

I have a strange variation on the random rebooting issue.

Occasionally, the LEDs will flash, and my Streak will reboot. Then it reboots and sticks on the Dell logo. If I take the battery out and reboot again, sometimes it will just keep rebooting repeatedly, sometimes it will boot normally. Once it boots normally, I can usually use it for a few days with no problem before it does it again.

This has happened to me with various 2.2 ROMS. I am currently on 2.2.2, Baseband GAUSB1A132211-EU, OEM Version GAUSB1A134100, Build 14917.

Edited by Loconinja

Guest xO Gideon Ox
I have a strange variation on the random rebooting issue.

Occasionally, the LEDs will flash, and my Streak will reboot. Then it reboots and sticks on the Dell logo. If I take the battery out and reboot again, sometimes it will just keep rebooting repeatedly, sometimes it will boot normally. Once it boots normally, I can usually use it for a few days with no problem before it does it again.

This has happened to me with various 2.2 ROMS. I am currently on 2.2.2, Baseband GAUSB1A132211-EU, OEM Version GAUSB1A134100, Build 14917.

I had that problem i while back and mine got sent off to O2...within 1 day of them having it they sent me a replacement saying this was a h/w fault...

Guest GriZlore
I had that problem i while back and mine got sent off to O2...within 1 day of them having it they sent me a replacement saying this was a h/w fault...

Same here... i could not fix mine... sent back to O2, told them it was a random fault and would be hard for them to find.... IF it didnt happen when they tried it.

They sent it back, finding no fault.... the first time i started it up, it happened... so i rang back and they did a "doorstep swap" the very next day

problem solved. So I would say sent it back. I tried many many things, and I couldn't fix it

good luck