Backbreaker THD

Guest wobblydoggy

Guest trevor432990
Bought it yesterday without testing,unfortunately G-sensor completely fails... any ideas?

Does turning the G-Sensor function on/off have any effect? :D

Guest Shaizer
Bought it yesterday without testing,unfortunately G-sensor completely fails... any ideas?

A guy called ss23 tried out Backbreaker THD and said it was pretty good, I PMed him on the accelerometer issue and this was his reply:

"Hello mate,

Yeah no worries, what i did was flashed a modified version of the rotation/gallery fix which was already posted here. I modified it myself and basically just took out the gallery stuff from it. I've uploaded a copy here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rna7k1

Flash it with clockworkmod and it should be fine! Works really well, does crash on occasion but not enough to make me regret buying it!

Hope this helps!"

Try flashing that zip with CWM and make sure you nandroid backup first and all, and don't tick game mode in G-sensor settings.

Asphalt 5 (galaxy tab version) works ok with accelerometer mode but is a little slow in response so expect this game to be slow as well.

Guest wobblydoggy
A guy called ss23 tried out Backbreaker THD and said it was pretty good, I PMed him on the accelerometer issue and this was his reply:

Try flashing that zip with CWM and make sure you nandroid backup first and all, and don't tick game mode in G-sensor settings.

Asphalt 5 (galaxy tab version) works ok with accelerometer mode but is a little slow in response so expect this game to be slow as well.

Thanks mate appreciate that, trying it now and will report back

hmmm, appears to have sent it into a bootloop (Corvus rom)

good thing I have a nandroid backup, will try again with a different rom

works great on pauls rom

Edited by wobblydoggy