Android Root B7610

Guest centodue

Guest centodue

Hi all,

I know that for I8000 exists a procedure (using ".sh" file) to root the beta version, but I have not clear if B7610 version can be rooted or if it is already rooted!

I am not an expert about linux and so ...what could be the advantage to root B7610?

For example...in stupid way I installed "CPUboost" but is it working in my B7610 or is it unuseful because (I think) I have not B7610 rooted?

If someone can give me answers for these questions and (if it is necessary) create a tutorial for this, I think should be an help for everyone.

thank you

Giorgio

Edited by centodue

Guest Athlos
Hi all,

I know that for I8000 exists a procedure (using ".sh" file) to root the beta version, but I have not clear if B7610 version can be rooted or if it is already rooted!

I am not an expert about linux and so ...what could be the advantage to root B7610?

For example...in stupid way I installed "CPUboost" but is it working in my B7610 or is it unuseful because (I think) I have not B7610 rooted?

If someone can give me answers for these questions and (if it is necessary) create a tutorial for this, I think should be an help for everyone.

thank you

Giorgio

I believe that Z4 Root works. At least it says that my phone is rooted. Try it and post findings

GL

Guest centodue
I believe that Z4 Root works. At least it says that my phone is rooted. Try it and post findings

GL

Where did you find it? articles on line say "z4 root" is removed by market :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prophet_in
extract to my storage

sorry! I upload again. 03/04/2011

put it on my storage (the file .sh) but still one of my apps says i have to root first pls help

Guest prophet_in
if you use .sh not ok. you try use z4root

sorry to say but i installed this app, the app starts the rooting process but hangs in between ,

Guest Hoang Thanh Duy
sorry to say but i installed this app, the app starts the rooting process but hangs in between ,

no problem. it on your shelf. reboot into the android. run next step 2 (2nd choice - i can't remember name). wait a while and then restarted. choose another play again. reboot and you check

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prophet_in
no problem. it on your shelf. reboot into the android. run next step 2 (2nd choice - i can't remember name). wait a while and then restarted. choose another play again. reboot and you check

nothing works

if anyone can help pls

• 1 month later...