Car Movie Case

Guest louca001

Guest louca001

Hi all and thanks in advance for any replies.

Short of buying fabric and making my own does anyone know of any cases that would enable me to suspend my Advent Vega from the headrest polls so someone in the back seat of my car could watch videos on it while travelling?

I have a young niece and we're going on a 2 hour trip soon. Thought it would keep her entertained.

Will

Guest Kevrae

i found this a little while ago and was debating it for my own daughter when were drivinf. havent bought one yet but does look ok. obviously not a case but dose the job.

Edited by Kevrae

Guest paul.doody
i found this a little while ago and was debating it for my own daughter when were drivinf. havent bought one yet but does look ok. obviously not a case but dose the job.

I've just bought a headrest clampfrom amazon made by "ultimateaddons", not yet received but it's made for panasonic dvd players. I measured very carefully and it should fit no problem. Looks good and i'll report once it arrives.

Paul

Guest louca001

Thanks Paul, let me know how you get on. Have you go the link for the one you bought? Can't find a panasonic ultimateaddons headrest clamp.

Will