Is there a trick with the SD card?

Guest Kooky

Guest Kooky

I took the SD card out today (2nd time only) and now it won't go back in, instead of clicking in, it just pushes out again. I have also checked that I am putting it in the right way, plus I have other items that have SD cards so I'm not a complete noob at it!

Any thoughts please? Having just got it working just as I want, (installed MCR and have lots of lovely apps) I will be mighty peeved if I have to return it to the store and start again, less than a month after buying it.

TIA

Guest add.thebad
I took the SD card out today (2nd time only) and now it won't go back in, instead of clicking in, it just pushes out again. I have also checked that I am putting it in the right way, plus I have other items that have SD cards so I'm not a complete noob at it!

Any thoughts please? Having just got it working just as I want, (installed MCR and have lots of lovely apps) I will be mighty peeved if I have to return it to the store and start again, less than a month after buying it.

TIA

Push it in with your nail and it should click in. If not the catch must be broken

Guest Kooky
Push it in with your nail and it should click in. If not the catch must be broken

Thanks for your reply. Sounds like the catch is broken then. How blooming annoying. Will trek back to Currys and see if they will sort it out. Grrrrrr.