hello, I strongly recommend andriod cell

Guest ramirogam

Guest ramirogam

Hi I have a Huawei U8220 but I want to buy a new brand and model do you recommend with android

Edited by ramirogam

Guest AntonioPT
Hi I have a Huawei U8220 but I want to buy a new brand and model do you recommend with android

That depends, of course, of the price range you're aiming at.

Guest AntonioPT
costing up to $ 1000

US Dollars? Well, that sort of money can buy about any phone on the market!!

I would recommend the new HTC phones (Desire S, Incredible S), the LG Optimus 2X, or you can wait for something like the Samsung Galaxy S II.

Or, you can buy a more reasonably priced phone - like a Nexus One (or HTC Desire) , a Samsung Galaxy or a Motorola Droid X - and keep some money to buy, for example, a Galaxy Tab 10.1 when it comes out (because spending 1000$ on a phone is crazy).

Edited by AntonioPT

Guest ramirogam
US Dollars? Well, that sort of money can buy about any phone on the market!!

I would recommend the new HTC phones (Desire S, Incredible S), the LG Optimus 2X, or you can wait for something like the Samsung Galaxy S II.

Or, you can buy a more reasonably priced phone - like a Nexus One (or HTC Desire) , a Samsung Galaxy or a Motorola Droid X - and keep some money to buy, for example, a Galaxy Tab 10.1 when it comes out.

ok thank you very much

I want one that supports adobe flash

Guest mrand
please help I want to buy another phone which I recommend I have a thousand dollars

I for myself would buy the LG optimus 2x at the moment!

Its not that expensive for a high-end handset and has a dualcore cpu. (And Paul from modaco has one too!)

On the other hand, if you can wait a little longer, other dualcore-smartphones will come out and you can compare!

You should also think about the screen size, as i wouldn´t want a phone that doesn´t fit in any pant´s pocket..

If the LG is "too cheap" for you, you might also buy 2 of them and send me one :D

Good Luck!