Help needed please

Guest mintvilla

Guest mintvilla

I got my advent vega today, installed the usb drivers, installed clockwork mod and app, everything went fine, went to push market zip to sd card, that went fine. Used the recovery app to get into clockworkmod recovery, navigated to install zip from sd card, selected the googleaddon market thing, installed that, navigated to reboot.

and now am in a boot loop?

ive tried getting it into recovery mode using the hold back button 2 secs - hold power while still holding back button 2 secs - then let go power button and wait to secs then let go of back button, the screen like lights up for 2 secs, then goes blank?

any ideas?

Guest premieral
I got my advent vega today, installed the usb drivers, installed clockwork mod and app, everything went fine, went to push market zip to sd card, that went fine. Used the recovery app to get into clockworkmod recovery, navigated to install zip from sd card, selected the googleaddon market thing, installed that, navigated to reboot.

and now am in a boot loop?

ive tried getting it into recovery mode using the hold back button 2 secs - hold power while still holding back button 2 secs - then let go power button and wait to secs then let go of back button, the screen like lights up for 2 secs, then goes blank?

any ideas?

hi when i got in a boot loop i had to run the advent recovery from advent website , bit long winded first time but easy after that :D

Welcome to modding B)

Guest mintvilla
hi when i got in a boot loop i had to run the advent recovery from advent website , bit long winded first time but easy after that :D

Welcome to modding B)

ive had a htc desire for over a year, rooted, s-off, a million boot loops. so am not worried, its just the vega is quite different from my htc, with that i do a button press and end up in clock work mod, with this, i end up still in the advent recovery.

Right ive tried doing the advent recovery, but when it loads it says device not found, and on the guide, it says i need advent vega recovery driver, do you know where i get this from? ive downloaded the usb driver file from the same website, but it says windows should come up and i can tell it what driver i need and yeah well thats not happened?