Anyone want toshiba folio media player app just tried and it works well?

Guest maverick6378

Guest Kevrae

Thanks for this remember having a go with the folio before it was recalled and the media player apps wasn't too bad will report back to let other know.if it any good

Guest Kevrae

Not too bad even supports dlna servers playing back video from my server. Does seem to fc far too often but could just be the high bit video.

Guest Sanddancer75

Thanks, that has the best front end I've seen for media on the Vega. Pictures, music & video work fine for me, but unfortunately when I try to stream (from a Linksys NSLU2 running Twonky Server) it force closes every time I get a list of the files on it.

Edited by Sanddancer75

Guest Vansphone
Not too bad even supports dlna servers playing back video from my server. Does seem to fc far too often but could just be the high bit video.

Thanks.

I have been using this app for a few weeks and never bothered to look at the media streaming. It works well.

Guest maverick6378

Hi Guys,

No problem, its nice to see alternative apps becoming available for the vega spooled from other tabs, what would be great if we could get some chinese developers working on the vega, similar guys that work on the miui roms, their work is brilliant must say from experience with my desire, fingers crossed they will become interested in tablets too.

Thanks

Mav

Guest Kevrae

I think the streaming issue has something to do with file size as when I've tried to playback a video of say 700mb it fc's yet if I playback a small episode say 350mb it streams no problem.

Guest Vansphone
streaming from my nas also force closes for me

Yes I typed to soon. I had a few forced closes as well. For me it was tapping my way through the menu/file structure too fast. Also a couple of times it took a while to find the server. So perhaps I stick with the browser.

Guest BiggerH

just installed and works well for me

But, is there any way to delete a file within the program?

I hold down on the screen on a video file, but it doesn't give me the option of deleting it