Hi to all and thanks in advance..

Hi to all, like many in the last week I finally took the plunge last week and ordered an Advent Vega from Dixons for £199. The unit arrived today and my initial thoughts are that it is a nice bit of kit

I must confess that my purchasing decision was made easier by the wealth of information and tutorials available on this site, my thanks to all of you that have gone to the trouble of compiling the info for us "newbies..."

I'm looking forward to modifying the device for my needs......

Guest geoyakult
Hi to all, like many in the last week I finally took the plunge last week and ordered an Advent Vega from Dixons for £199. The unit arrived today and my initial thoughts are that it is a nice bit of kit

I must confess that my purchasing decision was made easier by the wealth of information and tutorials available on this site, my thanks to all of you that have gone to the trouble of compiling the info for us "newbies..."

I'm looking forward to modifying the device for my needs......

Ditto to the above...

i've purchased one last week, and awaiting for it to be delivered this week. Readying this site definately swung me towards buying it, as I am very much grateful for the amazing amount of communal work done for this device.

Keep it all up and i'll look forward to modifying soon!