[rom] Cyanogen 7 + tablet tweeks

Guest add.thebad

Guest Neilkt
Hi All,

Great ROM.. Thanks for the effort.

Following issues are to be fixed...

1. Does NOT support USB 3G Dongles (e.g. E176)

2. Market has FC on click and/or scroll when JUST IN is selected...

Rg,

Hi

just to let you know that my market works fully on the cm7 rom "Top Paid, Top free, and just in"

so you may have another issue that a re flash may solve.

Thanks.

Guest Minimonkey

I seem to have it stuck in airplane mode anyone come across this? Any ideas how to fix? Everytime I reboot the wifi is off, its a bit annoying. I've tried to put it in airplane mode in settings and then turn on wifi I've also tried newer rom updates over the top but the plane will not disappear (see pic)

Edit..... I ended up wiping and starting from scratch :-/

post-792849-1310227502_thumb.png

Edited by Minimonkey

• 3 weeks later...
Guest phoenix40uk

Hi:

Am using nightly 1.44 and am having a bit of a problem. I can install the ROM itself and the latest gapps without a problem. However, when I install the phone removal tools and the tablet reboots - I get the "touch the android to begin screen" but nothing happens when I touch the android. The emergency dial and change language options work and the android lights up when I touch it - but it does nothing so I cannot select any apps etc. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Scott

Guest Paris2011

Hi:

Am using nightly 1.44 and am having a bit of a problem. I can install the ROM itself and the latest gapps without a problem. However, when I install the phone removal tools and the tablet reboots - I get the "touch the android to begin screen" but nothing happens when I touch the android. The emergency dial and change language options work and the android lights up when I touch it - but it does nothing so I cannot select any apps etc. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Scott

Hi Scott

I had the same problem so I just reinstalled the ROM only and then booted vega . I then rebooted and went into ROM manager and installed GAPPS through updates Then held down power button and went into recovery where GAPPS installation started automatically and installed. Rebooted again and then went back into recovery and installed phone removal tools.

Hope this works for you

Guest phoenix40uk

Hi Scott

I had the same problem so I just reinstalled the ROM only and then booted vega . I then rebooted and went into ROM manager and installed GAPPS through updates Then held down power button and went into recovery where GAPPS installation started automatically and installed. Rebooted again and then went back into recovery and installed phone removal tools.

Hope this works for you

HI Paris:

Thanks for your help. Will give this a try today.