[It's finally here!] Printed screen protectors to cover "San Francisco" print

Guest john.smith

Guest john.smith

Just talked to SOHOGOPHER guys.

Tend to pick up the original design from Fairlight2x (Post #30, solid BLADE without Android) and

Post #90 TCTUK the only one with ZTEBlade (bottom left)

Have forwarded the graphics to the factory for samples, and these respectable fellas will of course will get a set of these as soon as the prototypes are made.

It seems there are not enough variety of designs to be polled at the moment, but we would be glad to make one more design if it's backed by the majority of people here.

Well at the moment: its a bit baffling: we need to choose a design.

Once the most popular one is nominated, and he has blueprints for it, etc, It may go into production.

Maybe a Visual poll would be of use:

If everyone contributed nominated prints, we could have a post with pictures/details of them all.

This a poll, to see what people think suits the blade best.

Guest TCTUK

Tend to pick up the original design from Fairlight2x (Post #30, solid BLADE without Android) and

Have forwarded the graphics to the factory for samples, and these respectable fellas will of course will get a set of these as soon as the prototypes are made.

It seems there are not enough variety of designs to be polled at the moment, but we would be glad to make one more design if it's backed by the majority of people here.

Looking forward to it. Keep in touch when you hear any progress. You have my email and you can always PM through here.

Speak soon.

Guest esaitchkay
When can I buy one!?

Eww.. The fake bokeh in that photo is quite sickening :) :)

Wow, I didn't notice that before. Now it's really obvious. LOL

Guest Jaboloid
I would rather have word Blade than Android. I think the Android logotype looks horrible. Here is my design I knocked up in Photoshop. (I didn't design the font, it was a free one)

Blade.png

This might sound stupid (and unrelated to the current thread) but here goes:

1. What widget r u using?

I tried FancyWidgets but couldn't get the clock to show in that old-school-calendar style :s

2. What ROM r u using? Or is it just a theme?

Thanks!!

Guest stylezuk
This might sound stupid (and unrelated to the current thread) but here goes:

1. What widget r u using?

I tried FancyWidgets but couldn't get the clock to show in that old-school-calendar style :s

2. What ROM r u using? Or is it just a theme?

Thanks!!

Looks like paid for fancy widget with H7C Clock Skin applied.

The theme looks like ADW with sense theme "could be wrong" interested too especially if LP :)

Guest technomonkey

Awesome. Good work!

I think a plain black one without logo or other print also has a reasonable amount of support here.

Guest JT_daniel

I really like the one with simply "Blade" written on it. Is even using "blade" illegal or has it got to be "ZTE Blade" for it to be illegal?

Guest XpressAndy

I would prefer the one with "android" written (with/without logo).

The one with "Blade" written is also good.

I wouldn't buy plain black.

Guest Ghost Assassin

As majority of the replies I have read, I like the plain black with either the word "android" or "blade" would be fantastic.

Guest OwenBurnett
Does anyone care for the revised design? :)

waving_android_sticker.jpg

How much (inc shipping to Vienna austria?)

the old form the first püage would be also ok

Edited by OwenBurnett

Guest Slot-9

I would order about 6 screens for starters.

Love the all Black with the ZTE Blade logo.

I have just just finished Un-locking & de-branding & setting up Jelly-fish on my sons San Francisco.

I will be doing the same this week on my phone (Getting it on Tuesday. Going to set up Swedish-Spring)

Also friends at work would buy these screen protectors.

These really are great phones for the price.

Slot-9

Guest john.smith

Sorry guys for my late reply. I have asked SOHOGOPHER about the update and samples will be available after the Labour Day here.

I think (not guaranteed, though), there will be 3pcs for each design, and I've promised to send the sample to fellas who submitted the designs.

But before sending out the samples, I will post up some photos here. :mellow:

Guest Ponchos etc

hey, long time lurker.

interesting thread, people cant decide on the having the little android guy or not, how about this, its not full on, but hes still there.

post-879837-1304258293_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ponchos etc