Its Arrived

Guest WelshPhil

Guest WelshPhil

Hi guys thanks to the wealth of knowledge and positive feedback given on the Vega on this site, I went and ordered one from Dixons online on Friday, well it arrived today, looks and feels really good. Unfortunately the battery appears to be completely dead so will have to let it charge awhile before getting my greedy little paws on it. So thanks in advance for helping me decide which tablet to get. I've mainly bought it because my wife has taken a fancy to my kindle, keeps complaining about the battery life on her laptop, so all in all this tablet for under £200 seemed to tick all the boxes.

Guest Bobby Elliott
Hi guys thanks to the wealth of knowledge and positive feedback given on the Vega on this site, I went and ordered one from Dixons online on Friday, well it arrived today,

Expecting mine today or tomorrow so let me know how you get on with yours. And let me know what software you add, and how you get on with that. Good luck!

Guest WelshPhil
Expecting mine today or tomorrow so let me know how you get on with yours. And let me know what software you add, and how you get on with that. Good luck!

Well I've already download the MCR8 pack yesterday, unzipped and ready to go soon as I get home. Will install the Kindle app, and many of the apps I use on my Iphone4 as the wife seems to like them too...lol

Edited by WelshPhil

Guest leebarr26

Did dixons email you sayin it had been posted or anything? I ordered mine on saturday and still not heard anything from them.

Guest elvis333
Did dixons email you sayin it had been posted or anything? I ordered mine on saturday and still not heard anything from them.

I ordered mine on saturday and the only email ive recieved from dixons is that they are processessing my order. What emails did you get.

Guest leebarr26
I ordered mine on saturday and the only email ive recieved from dixons is that they are processessing my order. What emails did you get.

I haven't had anything at all yet. However the money was taken from my bank yesterday, hope I get it soon lol.

Edited by leebarr26

Guest elvis333
I haven't had anything at all yet. However the money was taken from my bank yesterday, hope I get it soon lol.

Give them a ring mate, make sure that they have recieved your order.

Guest leebarr26

I went to the track order page on the website and noticed this message "Please Note: We are currently experiencing problems with our email confirmation system. If you placed an order with us and have not received a confirmation email, do not worry, your order has been processed in the usual way. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working hard to rectify this issue as soon as possible." so I am assuming that my order is beign processed as normal. I have emailed them tho asking if they could update me on the status of my order.

Guest elvis333
I went to the track order page on the website and noticed this message "Please Note: We are currently experiencing problems with our email confirmation system. If you placed an order with us and have not received a confirmation email, do not worry, your order has been processed in the usual way. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working hard to rectify this issue as soon as possible." so I am assuming that my order is beign processed as normal. I have emailed them tho asking if they could update me on the status of my order.

Niceone i imagine everything is fine then especially if theyve already rifled the money out of your account. I ordered mine around 2 oclock saturday so hopefully will be here tomorrow or thursday.

Guest WelshPhil

I only got the we're processing your order email on Friday. Nothing since, I even checked my account on the Dixon's site and it gave no indication that delivery was on its way. Then at lunch time a nice DHL lady turns up at work with my parcel.

Guest elvis333
I only got the we're processing your order email on Friday. Nothing since, I even checked my account on the Dixon's site and it gave no indication that delivery was on its way. Then at lunch time a nice DHL lady turns up at work with my parcel.

What time did you order it on friday mate?

Guest neupstart
What time did you order it on friday mate?

i ordered mine last wed (30th) it arrived yesterday(4th)

mcr installed within half an hour, followin great tutorial from this site. :D

Guest jinkyjim

I ordered mine from dixons last Thursday and just recieved it today,

One e.mail saying processing last thursday and that was it. They took the money out last Friday.

Guest elvis333
i ordered mine last wed (30th) it arrived yesterday(4th)

mcr installed within half an hour, followin great tutorial from this site. :D

Im rubbish on computers dont understand the lingo. I willing to try and mod this vega and hopefully i will enjoy doing it. I imagine theyre will be alot of posts from me when i recieve my vega asking for info and advice. Lol.

Guest simonta
Im rubbish on computers dont understand the lingo. I willing to try and mod this vega and hopefully i will enjoy doing it. I imagine theyre will be alot of posts from me when i recieve my vega asking for info and advice. Lol.

Welcome. But PLEASE read and search first. You might find something new but I doubt it. All the answers you need are already here. Please don't start new topics unless you have done a good search first. People here are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable and are particular welcoming to those who try to help themselves firsts.

Cheers

Guest leebarr26

Their email response to my message is that they will contact me soon, just waiting on this now, wonder how long this will be.

Guest leebarr26

Ok so just got another email, saying they are just preparing my order for delivery, and i should receive an email with a tracking number.

Guest beegee1962
Ok so just got another email, saying they are just preparing my order for delivery, and i should receive an email with a tracking number.

What are you guys thinking about just PMing each other instead of filling up an useless thread with personal information exchange?

No offense, but your delivery problems are not really important for other forum users.

Guest JamJarST
What are you guys thinking about just PMing each other instead of filling up an useless thread with personal information exchange?

No offense, but your delivery problems are not really important for other forum users.

You could choose to ignore the thread :D

Guest elvis333

Theres plenty of other threads to read if you dont like this one. Anyone would think you own the forum.

Does anyone know if skyplayer will work on the advent vega.

Guest Mark_L
your delivery problems are not really important for other forum users.

There could well be other people reading these forums that have only just ordered thier own Vega.

In which case information about other peoples delivery experiences both good and bad will be helpfull/re-assuring to them.

Edited by Mark_L

Guest elvis333

Any updates lee?

Guest phil8715

I am going to order one later this morning.

What's the typical amount of time between order and delivery?

Edited by phil8715