Problem

Guest Graham Walger

Guest Graham Walger

ok so i have been trying all night to get apps installed onto my new vega and i just cant do it as i keep getting a message coming up saying that i have no android devices linked with this account? has anyone had this problem? and if so what did you do to get around this?

Guest trevor432990
ok so i have been trying all night to get apps installed onto my new vega and i just cant do it as i keep getting a message coming up saying that i have no android devices linked with this account? has anyone had this problem? and if so what did you do to get around this?

Have you flashed the Modaco ROM to your Vega yet? The basic supplied device does not come with the Android Market so you need to install it by flashing a ROM or installing it separately. I recommend the former read here step 1.

Guest Country Bumkin

Do you have a gmail account?

If you don’t then set one up using your Vega and in the setup procedure you ‘connect’ your Vega to the account so when you log in to Google Apps the system knows what applications can be safely downloaded to your Vega.

If you already have a gmail account for another phone then I think you can add your Vega to the account (not sure on that one will have to check).

Right I’ve checked :D and you can go to android.market.com, log in with your gmail account, click ‘My Market Account’ and the ‘Settings’ tab and your Vega should be listed there. If not there is help available on what to do (you can do this on any pc or your Vega).

Regards, CB.

Edited by Country Bumkin

Guest simonta

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...brand-new-help/

Why open two topics for the same problem? That's a bit selfish.

Anyway, I repeat the question I asked you in the other thread.

Which app are you trying to download? Please describe your problem with more detail.

Have you installed the market?

If so, how? Via mcr?

Have you registered your Googlemail account with the Vega?

If so, what is the exact error message that you get?