Bubble style Mms apk on 2.2 /2.3 request

Guest sasukekun67

Guest sasukekun67

Hello guys,

I am using the cyanogenmod plus from antoniopt and it works really fine so thanks to him and all the other devs who made this rom become so fast and usable!

I just would like to change something to that mod : the messaging apk, I would like to have the bubble style of the messages like some other devices already have but I couldn't find a way to make it work on my U8230...

I precise that I have already tried the messaging apps from the market and would prefer the default one with just the bubble.

To finish I don't know if it was already requested before but i searched hours for just that but couldn't find anything so i'm asking here.

Thanks for any answers =)

Guest AntonioPT
Hello guys,

I am using the cyanogenmod plus from antoniopt and it works really fine so thanks to him and all the other devs who made this rom become so fast and usable!

I just would like to change something to that mod : the messaging apk, I would like to have the bubble style of the messages like some other devices already have but I couldn't find a way to make it work on my U8230...

I precise that I have already tried the messaging apps from the market and would prefer the default one with just the bubble.

To finish I don't know if it was already requested before but i searched hours for just that but couldn't find anything so i'm asking here.

Thanks for any answers =)

That's not possible. You are better off installing a messaging app like Handcent or Go SMS, they have tons of features, themes, costumization options...