Display Problem or Vega feature?

Guest smagee

Guest smagee

As I posted over in the "Vega now £199" topic I am seeing pixel errors on the screen. I have now updated to the 1.09 release from myadventvega and dont see errors in the grey install buttons or the polar clock background (yet) but I can reproduce the error I can seeing in Laputa (Book Reader).

Would someone be so kind as if they have Laputa installed or if they can install to go to Ebooks online pick the FeedBooks recently added then scroll up and down the screen as fast as they can without taken your finger off the screen and let me know if you see stagared pieces of the back bars that seperate the entires lag behind as you scroll.

If its a feature of the device I have no problem with it but if I am alone in this I will contact Dixsons for a replacment.

Thanks in advance.

Snowdan.

Guest Snowdan

Clearly I should check who was the last person to log into MoDaCo was on the laptop. Sorry

So post in "Vega now £199" was by me Snowdan as should this topic but I cant see how to delete it.

Snowdan :D

As I posted over in the "Vega now £199" topic I am seeing pixel errors on the screen. I have now updated to the 1.09 release from myadventvega and dont see errors in the grey install buttons or the polar clock background (yet) but I can reproduce the error I can seeing in Laputa (Book Reader).

Would someone be so kind as if they have Laputa installed or if they can install to go to Ebooks online pick the FeedBooks recently added then scroll up and down the screen as fast as they can without taken your finger off the screen and let me know if you see stagared pieces of the back bars that seperate the entires lag behind as you scroll.

If its a feature of the device I have no problem with it but if I am alone in this I will contact Dixsons for a replacment.

Thanks in advance.

Snowdan.

If you read through the forum you will find it is a known problem and is down to the tegra drivers. It's annoying but you will get used to it.

Guest Snowdan
If you read through the forum you will find it is a known problem and is down to the tegra drivers. It's annoying but you will get used to it.

Thanks Stu,

I did try to search for people with the same problem but as I said in the other post, searching for screen issue/problem/error returned so many post about viewing angles and responsivness I didnt see anything and I really couldnt think of a way to correctly define the problem to search for it.

Anyway as long as its not a defective unit I can live with no problem the downside to a job where you spend a large amount of time looking for pixel errors is they jump out at you :D

Thanks again, what a fantastically fast response.

Snowdan.