T-Mobile Pulse "no service"

Guest solar-mk

Guest solar-mk

My phone has recently stopped gps and data connection to t-mobile networks . I don't know if this is because i had installed custom rom but or the antena died i did not unlocked my phone yet.

How can i regain mobile data network ? Any ideas ? I got the phone in T-Mobile and bring it on their techn department but they just voided my warranty because i have Custom Rom installed and fixed nothing, THUMBS down for them... Why they dont let you install whatever OS you would like similar to Personal Computers. I guess they just want to empty our pockets.

Some ideas and question .

1. Unlocking. If i unllock my phone will it work on every networks , my phone is not connecting to T-mobile now, is it possible my mobile antena died ?

2. Hardware check ?

Guest AntonioPT
My phone has recently stopped gps and data connection to t-mobile networks . I don't know if this is because i had installed custom rom but or the antena died i did not unlocked my phone yet.

How can i regain mobile data network ? Any ideas ? I got the phone in T-Mobile and bring it on their techn department but they just voided my warranty because i have Custom Rom installed and fixed nothing, THUMBS down for them... Why they dont let you install whatever OS you would like similar to Personal Computers. I guess they just want to empty our pockets.

Some ideas and question .

1. Unlocking. If i unllock my phone will it work on every networks , my phone is not connecting to T-mobile now, is it possible my mobile antena died ?

2. Hardware check ?

Return to stock ROM and give it to T-Mobile for repair, as it's probably a hardware problem.

BTW, which ROM are you using?

Guest solar-mk
Return to stock ROM and give it to T-Mobile for repair, as it's probably a hardware problem.

BTW, which ROM are you using?

I can't return to stock Rom i tried with the time machine updata. but i get the error "update failed"

I am using "BigBear MDC and Paul's Pulse 2.1 ROM r5 . I also had 1.7 FLB mod . The problem with the data network conection remains i can't dial or use gps .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest solar-mk

Have somebody experienced problems that you can't get back to Stock Rom after you install Custom Rom ? Cause it seems the kernel has some protection and you cant install. Any solution to resolve this problem ?

Guest Casterina
Have somebody experienced problems that you can't get back to Stock Rom after you install Custom Rom ? Cause it seems the kernel has some protection and you cant install. Any solution to resolve this problem ?

Follow the steps on the ultimate tmobile pulse guide, how to downgrade to 1.5