[ROM 2.3.6] t&l Metal

Guest lgcmn

Hi all and thx to creators for the nice work

One question pls: how to re-install XT9 keyboard (I need the classic numeric T9 keyboard) to the AOSP version?

I tried to extract XT9.APK from Stock_App but it doesn't work... (error related to process com.nuance.xt9.input)

Thanks in advance

Edited by Ivan69

Please update all this rom download link that are on megaupload :)

Megaupload is closed? u can find everything on other sites, on Deposit for example..

Hi all and thx to creators for the nice work

One question pls: how to re-install XT9 keyboard (I need the classic numeric T9 keyboard) to the AOSP version?

I tried to extract XT9.APK from Stock_App but it doesn't work... (error related to process com.nuance.xt9.input)

Thanks in advance

XT9

Guest Marcx87

Hi, I have a problem, I installed this rom without problem but sometimes (randomly) I got the following error message:

"Process Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly"

any idaes why is this happening?

Hi, I have a problem, I installed this rom without problem but sometimes (randomly) I got the following error message:

"Process Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly"

any idaes why is this happening?

try to reinstall the rom or maybe an application that u installed causes it...it's hard to say, but for sure that's not the problem of this rom :)

Guest Marcx87

try to reinstall the rom or maybe an application that u installed causes it...it's hard to say, but for sure that's not the problem of this rom :)

Thank you for your reply... Today I did some tests, the problem is Whatsapp, I tried to reinstall the program itself, then an hard reset, and then wiping everything and reinstalling the rom, but using whatsapp I always got this problem... :(

I'm trying another rom to see if the problem is a conflict between the rom and whatsapp or it's something on my device..

Guest Marcx87

Thank you for your reply... Today I did some tests, the problem is Whatsapp, I tried to reinstall the program itself, then an hard reset, and then wiping everything and reinstalling the rom, but using whatsapp I always got this problem... :(

I'm trying another rom to see if the problem is a conflict between the rom and whatsapp or it's something on my device..

update... I tested another rom and I have no problem, so now I don't know if this problem was related only on my device or it's a conflict between this rom and Whatsapp...

:\

update... I tested another rom and I have no problem, so now I don't know if this problem was related only on my device or it's a conflict between this rom and Whatsapp...

:\

i installed this app but for now i dont have this FC..

Guest Big_Bang_Bones

hi, I'm about ta take the plunge and install my first custom ROM. I like simplicity and t&l looks very good in that respect! I have 1 question tho, well, 2...

first of all, do multi-launcher apps such as GO Launcher EX work in either version?

and also, I read the entire thread and I don't feel re-reading it again: I have AR 2.2, Titanium Backup, Quick Boot... and Astro: what's wrong with it, and what other file manager should I get?!

thanks, and keep up the good work!cool.gif

EDIT: deleted Astro, got ES File Explorer instead, altho i'm not able to go up one from /sdcard/?! unsure.gif

Edited by Big_Bang_Bones

Guest Big_Bang_Bones

please, please, please... where can i find <t_l_Metal_2.3.6_13_AOSP_Dialer_SMS.zip>? all links in OP are down, and i like dark backgrounds...

took the plunge with this ROM, Breeze version, it's my 1st custom one and i really love it, except the dialer...

thanks a million!

Guest uhsiracu

Hi all! Congratulations for this ROM: I like it!

I've a question... I'd like to modify my lockscreen: I want to modify framework-res.apk so that I can see the padlock, such as in all the android phones... Anyone knows how to do it?

Thanks!

Guest mattiash.91

Hi every one, was just thinking, what is the "t&l" short for? Also was thinking of redesign boot logo and boot animation for the t&l since the design isn't optimal and nice (personal opinion). since its t&l metal i was thinking somting more metal-ish design with these green letters or so. If this is ok than please comment, im starting to design now, and also, how do i change bootlogo? boot animation already figured bootanimation.zip.

Hi every one, was just thinking, what is the "t&l" short for? Also was thinking of redesign boot logo and boot animation for the t&l since the design isn't optimal and nice (personal opinion). since its t&l metal i was thinking somting more metal-ish design with these green letters or so. If this is ok than please comment, im starting to design now, and also, how do i change bootlogo? boot animation already figured bootanimation.zip.

t&l is the first letters of it's creators trahelman&lgcmn) if u make new bootanimation u can post it here (as for me, i like the one in the rom)

Guest mattiash.91

t&l is the first letters of it's creators trahelman&lgcmn) if u make new bootanimation u can post it here (as for me, i like the one in the rom)

Now i have created some of the design as a loading bar, press the preview to see the action. Here is the first preview ;)

post-960030-0-13275600-1327923914_thumb.

Here is the finished boot animation:bootanimationT&L.zip

Edited by mattiash.91

Guest mattiash.91

Now i have created some of the design as a loading bar, here is the first preview ;)

Here is the finished boot animation:bootanimationT&L.zip

I have now tried this boot animation and it works flawless! If you have set your display settings to low light, after the bar finnishes loading the screen turns darker. it loogs pretty good, a bit choppy than expected tho. hope you like it anyway ^^ but, still how do i change the boot logo? :P have the design ready just need to know how to change it :)

It doesnt look so attractive. Its a custom pattern of photoshop and a not so good looking text. If you want i could make you another background and the logo and a loading bar and then you can combine the elements. Okay?

Also white and black successively never works. Never. Pains the eye.

Edited by hfbvm

Guest mattiash.91

It doesnt look so attractive. Its a custom pattern of photoshop and a not so good looking text. If you want i could make you another background and the logo and a loading bar and then you can combine the elements. Okay?

Also white and black successively never works. Never. Pains the eye.

absolutely :)

Guest mattiash.91

I have an exam tomorrow so i will make it after it.

ok, im at work tomorrow so i will put your design together after that :) until that i will redesign the whole thing and put that together ^^

Guest uhsiracu

Hi all!

I'm having some issues when trying to install the black dialer module on my t&l: after flashing it with amonra 2.2, I started having force close of the keyboard process, so that I cannot write anything.. In addition, the flashed module seems to be not really flashed because I can't see neither the dialer nor the black sms client. I have the t&l with the Acer UI. Any suggestions to solve the problem?