[ROM] New CM6.1 Roggin/Dario93 V2

Guest Dario93

Guest fantong
thanks, i will try it

Great, this cifs.ko works, but still missing nls_utf8.ko. So the character can not be recognized.

I try to push nls_utf8.ko from t&l rom, but it said execute format error.

Guest Dario93
Great, this cifs.ko works, but still missing nls_utf8.ko. So the character can not be recognized.

I try to push nls_utf8.ko from t&l rom, but it said execute format error.

I'll try to search it but ATM I did't find a suitable utf8 library :)

I'll post here my findings :)

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Thanks dario for this great rom, very smooth and stable with a fantastic battery consumption. But prox sensor doesnt't work perfectly...it doesn't wake up the phone after/during a call! I really miss this feature...like i'm really miss OC modules! However thanks again Dario, for this almost perfect rom and for your answer! Oh and maybe in next release add liquid settings for the softkeys haptic feedback :)

I'm using 4.008.08, everything wiped manually.

Guest Dario93
Thanks dario for this great rom, very smooth and stable with a fantastic battery consumption. But prox sensor doesnt't work perfectly...it doesn't wake up the phone after/during a call! I really miss this feature...like i'm really miss OC modules! However thanks again Dario, for this almost perfect rom and for your answer! Oh and maybe in next release add liquid settings for the softkeys haptic feedback :)

I'm using 4.008.08, everything wiped manually.

You're welcome! :)

As far as the prox sensor is concerned, I have to recalibrate it,I will do this in next update :P

And for OC,just install SetCPU and set your preferred frequency! ^^

P.s. Roggin is helping me in setting up an online repo to be sent to Cyanogen! :)

Guest The Duke of Hazard
You're welcome! :)

As far as the prox sensor is concerned, I have to recalibrate it,I will do this in next update :)

And for OC,just install SetCPU and set your preferred frequency! ^^

P.s. Roggin is helping me in setting up an online repo to be sent to Cyanogen! :)

Ok perfect!! Thank you very much dario, this will be my definitive rom :-). I'll install immediately setcpu (however quadrant without oc =890, incredible!) And i'll wait for prox calibration.

Thanks and good luck ;-)

Duke

Guest The Duke of Hazard

another thing dario...vibration doesn't work! I mean the vibration for ringtones and sms notification etc...starts only the ringtone!

Guest Dario93
another thing dario...vibration doesn't work! I mean the vibration for ringtones and sms notification etc...starts only the ringtone!

Strange, for me works fine! Did you activate it in Settings / Audio?

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Strange, for me works fine! Did you activate it in Settings / Audio?

yes of course! i put always active, both in silent mode and ringtone mode :-(

Guest Dario93

That's really weird! :S Try to reflash the ROM, but make a nandroid first :)

Guest The Duke of Hazard

going to reflash :) maybe i've made a mess disavoiding haptick feedback with liquid settings and cm setttings!

Guest The Duke of Hazard
going to reflash :) maybe i've made a mess disavoiding haptick feedback with liquid settings and cm setttings!

done, vibration works now :) ! pay attention with ls and haptick feedback conflicts guys :) however quadrant score with oc @921 is from 982 to 1000...like a ginger rom :P

Guest chokesmaster

That's a nice Rom! The only down side Ive found is that i have to reselect my carrier network when i reboot to make mobile network work :/ also the apps don't update on this market app and because of that i can't use it :/

Guest Dario93
After installing galaxy s theme leds stop working!

Thank you very very much! I was getting mad to find the cause of non working LEDs and now i found it :) Previously they worked fine? :)

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Thank you very very much! I was getting mad to find the cause of non working LEDs and now i found it :) Previously they worked fine? :)

Yeah they worked fine before installing galaxy s theme. They worked also with ginger theme! Now works only missed call led but while receiving an incoming call.

Guest Dario93
Yeah they worked fine before installing galaxy s theme. They worked also with ginger theme! Now works only missed call led but while receiving an incoming call.

I'll put a warning in first post! Unfortunately, i can't do anything to solve this problem as I'm not the author of the theme.. I'm sorry! But you can try searching for "galaxy" in this forum, you'll find a theme from xdxdxdxdx called "galaxy s theme for roggin v1.2",try to flash that :)

Guest The Duke of Hazard
I'll put a warning in first post! Unfortunately, i can't do anything to solve this problem as I'm not the author of the theme.. I'm sorry! But you can try searching for "galaxy" in this forum, you'll find a theme from xdxdxdxdx called "galaxy s theme for roggin v1.2",try to flash that :)

Ok thanks dario, i'll try that one :) feedback coming soon

Guest zorginho

dario some issue report from the italian form:

cant disable haptic feedback

proximity sensor doens't work very well (black screen after a call)

a2sd+ scripts

Dario can u try to port the nexus one's cm 6.1.1 (not the roggin's one), for our liquid? maybe we have less issues...

Guest mstation

I think this rom is really nice.. i like it a lot!

battery seems to last much longer than the metal version you released time ago..

the only problem which makes me mad is the fact that the sms notification led doesn't switch on.. is it only me?

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Dario here is my feedback about themes...I tried not only galaxy s theme but every CM6.1 theme available in the net, in cm forum, in xda forum and over minor sites...and quite all are working on this porting...BUT, every theme, I mean all, make led lights disappear!With each theme leds work only when receiving a call.

Cheers,

Duke

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx
Dario here is my feedback about themes...I tried not only galaxy s theme but every CM6.1 theme available in the net, in cm forum, in xda forum and over minor sites...and quite all are working on this porting...BUT, every theme, I mean all, make led lights disappear!With each theme leds work only when receiving a call.

Cheers,

Duke

give me the link.i can adapt it at weekend.;-)