AV Issues on Google Talk and Skype

Guest kerryburn

Guest kerryburn

Hi guys

Just picked up my EEE Pad, superb in every way but with one annoying problem

I can hear people perfectly on my device via Google Talk and Skype but i am told that the quality at the other person's end is very poor

I have a wireless network in my house that allows me to use any other device for perfect voice and video chat, it is only the transformer that is not working.

My question is does anyone else have any problems and then as a follow on, if anyone has a device and is happy to add me to Google Talk, then we can test it.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Kerry

Guest chimpy
Hi guys

Just picked up my EEE Pad, superb in every way but with one annoying problem

I can hear people perfectly on my device via Google Talk and Skype but i am told that the quality at the other person's end is very poor

I have a wireless network in my house that allows me to use any other device for perfect voice and video chat, it is only the transformer that is not working.

My question is does anyone else have any problems and then as a follow on, if anyone has a device and is happy to add me to Google Talk, then we can test it.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Kerry

I just tried a google video chat, and it worked fine apart from the person at the other end heard a lot of echo, which is suspect was due to the speaker being close to the microphone. When I switched to a headset it worked much better. Hope this helps.