Exchange Server

Guest Peelus

Guest Peelus

Help needed, please.

I want my HTC Mozart to sync with work email - outlook express. With the settings that work with any other smartphone, I get this error message. Our IT people have tried emailing SSL certificates (apparently) to no avail. I waited for the NoDo update but still it won't work.

I appreciate that there may be other threads on this topic, but I didn't see them as I checked after registering, and some of the other google answers are just too complex for me to follow, such as creating my own certificates.

Why can't it be easy?

Guest awarner

As long as you have an Exchange server to sync with you should not have a problem and this can be set up in the Settings page.

If you just have Outlook or Outlook Express WP7 will not sync directly you need to create a Livemail account If you do not have one. Now wihoutlok you need to downloan from MS Outlook Connector and set it to sync with the Live mail which in turn will sync with your phone.

Guest Peelus
As long as you have an Exchange server to sync with you should not have a problem and this can be set up in the Settings page.

If you just have Outlook or Outlook Express WP7 will not sync directly you need to create a Livemail account If you do not have one. Now wihoutlok you need to downloan from MS Outlook Connector and set it to sync with the Live mail which in turn will sync with your phone.

Thanks for the swift reply! yes it is an exchange server - the address is exchserver.mywork etc. i undertsnad the problem is related to certificates: but you say that there should not even be a problem?