Which ROM is your favorite?

Guest despotovski01

Guest despotovski01
You should have put the superfast froyo rom in the list.

SuperFast Froyo is a soft-modded OpenSwift, so you should pick the last choice.

Guest Dr.Alani

The stability and long battery life of the stock ROMs is incomparable to other moded ROMs. The moded ROMs have very much better features, but when it comes to stability and battery life..I choose 2.1 Stock.

If you use a moded ROM, I dare you to spend two days without the need to restart the phone. I have tried them all..and eventually went back to stock 2.1 because I am busy, and I don't have the time to restart, re-flash, re-install apps, or waste my time on anything other than actually using the phone.

PS: My phone Up Time now is 358 hours. Have you seen such a number on a Moded ROM?

Guest despotovski01
The stability and long battery life of the stock ROMs is incomparable to other moded ROMs. The moded ROMs have very much better features, but when it comes to stability and battery life..I choose 2.1 Stock.

If you use a moded ROM, I dare you to spend two days without the need to restart the phone. I have tried them all..and eventually went back to stock 2.1 because I am busy, and I don't have the time to restart, re-flash, re-install apps, or waste my time on anything other than actually using the phone.

PS: My phone Up Time now is 358 hours. Have you seen such a number on a Moded ROM?

You're right. I like OpenSwift the most, because it's very fast and has great battery life(similar to stock 2.1). And I prefer 2.2 over 2.1, because it's faster.

Guest ilovelg
You're right. I like OpenSwift the most, because it's very fast and has great battery life(similar to stock 2.1). And I prefer 2.2 over 2.1, because it's faster.

Have you tried 2.3.3 Swiftdroid ? Can you tell any difference ?

Guest despotovski01
Have you tried 2.3.3 Swiftdroid ? Can you tell any difference ?

Yes, I've been using SwiftDroid until recently. SwiftDroid is also great.

SwiftDroid over OpenSwift:

-FM Radio

-The Market doesn't have bugs

-It's Android 2.3.3

-You can have more apps

OpenSwift over SwiftDroid:

-Better battery life

-Better benchmarks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest fdespotovski

I voted for openswift but now I changed my mind. SwiftDroid all the way!!!!! :unsure:

Edited by fdespotovski

Guest fdespotovski

You're right about the stock roms.But it has been almost 3 days since I unlpugged my phone from charging and the battery is 70%.I haven't restarted my phone.I'm using joestone's android 2.3.2.

PS: SwiftDroid is better than Joe's rom.

Edited by fdespotovski

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stephen J. Knill

Yep, moded SwiftDroid lolz... without WiFi and Bluetooth it averages about 1% usage a day.