vPlayer now working on the Vega !!

Guest Maxwell4321

Guest Maxwell4321

Latest version of vPlayer 0.8.2 has now been updated to work on Tegra2 devices and in addition to the usual features now works perfectly streaming with Enigma 2 boxes :)

Download the 7 day free trial from the market and use it in conjunction with Dreamdroid for Enigma streaming.

I love my Vega even more now :)

Guest FrownBreaker
Latest version of vPlayer 0.8.2 has now been updated to work on Tegra2 devices and in addition to the usual features now works perfectly streaming with Enigma 2 boxes :)

Download the 7 day free trial from the market and use it in conjunction with Dreamdroid for Enigma streaming.

I love my Vega even more now :)

Thanks I have the Stock 1.09 with the latest modaco extensions but can only see the vplayer unlock program in marketplace.

Is marketplace broken? Do I need to move to Honeycomb? Tried Honeycomb (CM7Rc1 4th April - by HM Murdoch) but the lack of hardware acceleration made it unusable for video.

Guest tailzer

This great!! Can use the potato server on my media centre now. Fantastic.

any one using windows media centre. This is a must have! Remote media, vplayer and potato server = watch your media anywhere on your Vega

:0)

Guest FrownBreaker

any one using windows media centre. This is a must have! Remote media, vplayer and potato server = watch your media anywhere on your Vega

Where did you get the APKs. I tried the link in the first post but when install there is no playback :)

I can't find the trial on marketplace only an unlock?

Guest Anton2k

Just got the latest version of Vplayer there. I am running stock 1.09 rom. And i can say that video playback with vplayer has improved. I can now watch all my dvd quality movies on it but still there is no hd (tried both 720 & 1080) any of you guys remember in the video review the advent representative said it would support up to 720p? i do.... still w8ting for it... any one tried this on cm7 yet? and is cm7 the best rom atm?

Edit : P.s. Gona try small mkv m-HD files etc will report back

Edited by Anton2k

Guest mxbob

could you explain this? when you say windows media centre do you mean xp mce or windows 7 (as they both work very differently) also i get vplayer is actually playing the media on your vega i presume potato server is actually streaming the media? whats remote media and what does it do?

thanks

Edited by mxbob

Guest tony barnes

Seems fine to me - I just use it for watching TV in bed, watched benidorm last night, glitched twice - no artifacts, just a tiny pause, fraction of a second kind of thing. No issue with audio sync, and picture is great