Help. Lost my Home Page Info Bar

Guest WelshPhil

Guest WelshPhil

Hi, whilest fiddling with the Vega on Friday night, I used the menu button to bring up the options bar at the bottom of the home page, went into settings and disabled the information bar from the home page, the one with the "home key", time and battery etc. Because I did this I can't use the menu button to access the options bar to re-set this, can someone point me in the right direction to get the info bar back.

Thanks

Guest extrememonkey
Hi, whilest fiddling with the Vega on Friday night, I used the menu button to bring up the options bar at the bottom of the home page, went into settings and disabled the information bar from the home page, the one with the "home key", time and battery etc. Because I did this I can't use the menu button to access the options bar to re-set this, can someone point me in the right direction to get the info bar back.

Thanks

What launcher and rom are you using??? With the info bar at the bottom of the screen I guess your usjng CM7???

Guest ViPaSoft

Thanks

Hi,

Reverse the operation you mentioned by LONG PRESSING the BACK BUTTON, [Top right hand side or VEGA]. This should usually bring up the menu and you can go into settings.

Guest WelshPhil

Oh Yes sorry MCR8.

Thanks will try tonight, tried getting on here at the weekend using the Vega, but every time I tried to hit the android button it kept selecting the windows phone button...lol... lots to learn

Guest WelshPhil

Just a note to say thanks, all is good again

Not tried to access the forum again, will try tonight

Edited by WelshPhil