Acer Liquid E earphone problem

Guest kleentj

Guest kleentj

Hi I am kleentj and i recently bought an Acer Liquid E. I like it but theres just one thing: I like to listen to music (lol) so I have a nice set of in-ear earphones, but if i use them with my liquid, the music has no bass and has echo, just like im under water. If i use the stock earphones everythings fine. I just dont like the stock ones so i really want to use my own earphones. So i thought there was something wrong with my in-ear earphones, but if i try with another set of earphones it has the same effect. Is there a problem with my liquid? I checked all possible settings but i couldnt find anything. Should i return my phone to the store? Thanks in advance

Hi I am kleentj and i recently bought an Acer Liquid E. I like it but theres just one thing: I like to listen to music (lol) so I have a nice set of in-ear earphones, but if i use them with my liquid, the music has no bass and has echo, just like im under water. If i use the stock earphones everythings fine. I just dont like the stock ones so i really want to use my own earphones. So i thought there was something wrong with my in-ear earphones, but if i try with another set of earphones it has the same effect. Is there a problem with my liquid? I checked all possible settings but i couldnt find anything. Should i return my phone to the store? Thanks in advance

I tried my girlfriends Sony (stock with Xperia X10) in ear, same thing...... its probably the control part that is'nt compatible.....