help!!!!! Please

Guest will8578

Guest will8578

thinking that i knew it all i was trying to root my wifes pulse, i then decided to add a2sd on there aswell, her phone is the uk 2.1 update from t-mobile, i have noe managed to delete her settings and the phone isnt rooted, i was trying to use root uninstaller to takes some of the shity apps off, can i get the setting backs without having to do the update again, and yes im aa idiot and didnt backup.

thanks for help if possible. :)

oh and i mean the settings.apk or whatever it is, not her actual own personal settings..

Edited by will8578

Guest will8578

i didnt want to go down that road cause shes got it set up how she wants it, i was hoping i could just put a new settings apk in there an that would be fine, such an idiot i am lol

Guest houzey
i didnt want to go down that road cause shes got it set up how she wants it, i was hoping i could just put a new settings apk in there an that would be fine, such an idiot i am lol

well that could be possible if someone who still uses 2.1 would be so kind to upload his settins.apk

i can t cause Iḿ not useing 2.1 anymore

but you could also backup the settings with titanium backup reinstall the update and restore the backup

Guest Casterina

Why would you want to have UK 2.1? Anyways... It has the sms bug.. If i was you, i'd look for flb 2.1

Its faster lighter better :) its very reliable!!! better than 2.1 x1000000!

Guest will8578

im on cm7 now, my wife aint a geek, excuse the saying, she's just happy with the phone, we both got the pulse cause of the tarrif t-mobile was doing, little did we realise what a legend it is lol, saying that i tried the flb rom, the 1.7, but everyone says the 1.6 is better but i couldnt download it

Guest Casterina
im on cm7 now, my wife aint a geek, excuse the saying, she's just happy with the phone, we both got the pulse cause of the tarrif t-mobile was doing, little did we realise what a legend it is lol, saying that i tried the flb rom, the 1.7, but everyone says the 1.6 is better but i couldnt download it

Haha yeahh :) T-Mobile is a very good phone for its price :) CM7 is very good, Just follow the instructions :) 1.6 should install without a problem..

Guest jeddy1
Haha yeahh :) T-Mobile is a very good phone for its price :) CM7 is very good, Just follow the instructions :) 1.6 should install without a problem..

which 1.6 ?there is 1.5 ,2.1 ,2.2,2.3 for pulse only