Can't download from market.

Guest Algie

Guest Algie

As the title says I'm having some problems with the market. I've googled the issue and it seems I'm not the only one.

I've been trying to resolve this all day yesterday. The problem is that all I get is the Starting download with the spinning bar - forever or until it gives up. I'm currently running Corvus rom although I've tried the rom add-on and Modaco on several occasions. I've rooted the device with visionary and installed clockworkmod. Before flashing anything I've done a full wipe.

I've tried all the various tips that I can find on the internet and on here. Clearing cache and data on market etc. To no avail.

Although I'm not an expert I rooted my HTC desire and have tried loads of roms with no issues.

I've also noticed that Appslib doesn't work either. It tells me that my tablet is not compatible. The only way I can get apps is by downloading them from a pirate library which I'm not really comfortable with.

This is my last attempt to solve this problem. I really don't want to but I think it's going back to Dixons.

If anyone has any ideas that could help please post. I ordered my Vega just short of 2 weeks ago when it first went to 199 but it arrivedwhen I was on holiday. Need to make my mind up today.

Guest premieral
As the title says I'm having some problems with the market. I've googled the issue and it seems I'm not the only one.

I've been trying to resolve this all day yesterday. The problem is that all I get is the Starting download with the spinning bar - forever or until it gives up. I'm currently running Corvus rom although I've tried the rom add-on and Modaco on several occasions. I've rooted the device with visionary and installed clockworkmod. Before flashing anything I've done a full wipe.

I've tried all the various tips that I can find on the internet and on here. Clearing cache and data on market etc. To no avail.

Although I'm not an expert I rooted my HTC desire and have tried loads of roms with no issues.

I've also noticed that Appslib doesn't work either. It tells me that my tablet is not compatible. The only way I can get apps is by downloading them from a pirate library which I'm not really comfortable with.

This is my last attempt to solve this problem. I really don't want to but I think it's going back to Dixons.

If anyone has any ideas that could help please post. I ordered my Vega just short of 2 weeks ago when it first went to 199 but it arrivedwhen I was on holiday. Need to make my mind up today.

i had the same problem and found that unmounting then mounting my sd card solved the issue for me

Guest Algie
i had the same problem and found that unmounting then mounting my sd card solved the issue for me

Thanks I've tried that. Just tried with different sdcard everything still the same.

Guest premieral
Thanks I've tried that. Just tried with different sdcard everything still the same.

Have a go with the stock rom see if its a rom issue? i am using corvus and sorted it with the unmount so its not likely to be a corvus rom thing but at least if it works on stock you will know

Guest Algie
Have a go with the stock rom see if its a rom issue? i am using corvus and sorted it with the unmount so its not likely to be a corvus rom thing but at least if it works on stock you will know

Seems to have sorted itself. I was using Titanium Back to move some apps from my phone to the vega and it showed on the notification bar that a download had completed. All workiing fine now. Thanks for your help.