wipe proceedure

Guest godmode

Guest godmode

Chaps

I'm having issues with slowness when i am looking in the apps draw. I don't know if that is it's official name. I am using corvus's latest ROM and everyone everywhere seems to be saying that this is lightening quick and no slow issues have been reported with it. So i am thinking its probably just me. So the question is what is the correct procedure to completely wipe the vega before reinstalling corvus's rom? When i originally did it from CWM i did a factory reset then wiped the cache and davlik cache. Is there something I am missing or is my vega a bit pants?

Regards

Chris

Edited by godmode

Guest simonta

It's not a Vega problem. If everything else runs fine, it's a software issue. Which launcher do you use? First thing I'd try is to go to applications manager and clear cache and data for the launcher. Backup your config first so that you can restore afterwards. Otherwise, the wipe you describe is correct.

Guest godmode

Thanks for that. Your question about what launcher i was using made me look at the settings i had on. I was usimg vtl but i have turned off some off some stuff and its much better. Cheers!

Guest simonta
Thanks for that. Your question about what launcher i was using made me look at the settings i had on. I was usimg vtl but i have turned off some off some stuff and its much better. Cheers!

No worries, glad it's sorted.