Dell Streak stuck on DT is in FASTBOOT_MODE

Guest armyster

Guest armyster

Hello, I' new on android and new on this forum.

I just get dell streak 5 new in the box sealed. I opened and after device fully charge, I turn on by press power button only screen show dell logo for few second and turn to black screen with DT is in FASTBOOT_MODE and i wait about 5 minute nathing happen all button dosn't work not even power button to turn device off, I pull battery off to turn off device and I put battery on, I try to turn back on by pressing power button only but still same thing black screen with DT is in FASTBOOT_MODE, I pull battery off to turn device off, and I put battery on this time I try turn on by pressing camera button+power button but still same thing black screen with DT is in FASTBOOT_MODE, and same result to turn on by prssing Vol Up down + power button.

PLEASE...Any one know what happend with my dell streak, guide me step by step to get my dell streak working

I'm sorry my english limited

Guest blue_pixels
Hello, I' new on android and new on this forum.

I just get dell streak 5 new in the box sealed. I opened and after device fully charge, I turn on by press power button only screen show dell logo for few second and turn to black screen with DT is in FASTBOOT_MODE and i wait about 5 minute nathing happen all button dosn't work not even power button to turn device off, I pull battery off to turn off device and I put battery on, I try to turn back on by pressing power button only but still same thing black screen with DT is in FASTBOOT_MODE, I pull battery off to turn device off, and I put battery on this time I try turn on by pressing camera button+power button but still same thing black screen with DT is in FASTBOOT_MODE, and same result to turn on by prssing Vol Up down + power button.

PLEASE...Any one know what happend with my dell streak, guide me step by step to get my dell streak working

I'm sorry my english limited

If your Streak is NEW as you say, then why not contact DELL ???? It must be under warranty and sounds like it's DOA... Dead On Arrival :)

Guest armyster
If your Streak is NEW as you say, then why not contact DELL ???? It must be under warranty and sounds like it's DOA... Dead On Arrival :)

Yes I did, dell will send me a new one to replace it, but it maight be take 2 or 3 week, the first that i ordered take 2 week, i just thingking, if someone can help me to fix it while waiting the new replacement.