CoPilot Live on vega ?

Guest peter a

Guest trevor432990
Hi , As anyone tried Copilit Live on there vega ?

I`m looking for a off line gps nav app.

Thanks in advence Peter a

Yep several people have and say it works well see this topic for example. Haven't bothered myself as I prefer to use Google Maps but you probably need to tether the Vega or plug in a 3G for the best results with it although you can cache maps into memory beforehand. :)

Guest MaxiP

I've used CoPilot on the Vega with a Bluetooth GPS and it works very well. I only did it as a test and didn't plan on using the Vega as a satnav device but it is nice to know that (if really required) it works.

IMHO CoPilot works very well on small screen devices (mine is a 3.2" screen) and as long as it's mounted in the right place, you shouldn't need the big screen.

Guest peter a
I've used CoPilot on the Vega with a Bluetooth GPS and it works very well. I only did it as a test and didn't plan on using the Vega as a satnav device but it is nice to know that (if really required) it works.

IMHO CoPilot works very well on small screen devices (mine is a 3.2" screen) and as long as it's mounted in the right place, you shouldn't need the big screen.

Thanks, I have a payg htc wirefire and the vega.

Want to use it off line for my payg account is at a level were I want to stop the £10 a month. ( over £100)

Guest MaxiP

I have a Wildfire and find CoPilot works very well, providing you mount the phone in the right place. I have mine on the 'A' pillar in the car secured on a Brodit mount and works perfectly.

Not sure what you mean by stop £10 per month but if you are trying to reduce costs, some of the Tesco SIM only deals are very good (£10 gets 250mins, 500Mb & 5000 texts).

Guest peter a
Not sure what you mean by stop £10 per month

Hi, I'm on pay as you go, £10 a month and get 500mb plus can use the £10 on calls.

But after a month if I don't add a extra £10 my data goes.

Guest peter a
Hi, I'm on pay as you go, £10 a month and get 500mb plus can use the £10 on calls.

But after a month if I don't add a extra £10 my data goes.

I`ve just tried it and it didn`t get past the install on the vega .

invalid ieua number ?

So it was refund time !!!!