Build 345 Problem - Stuck on "Contact" screen after phone call

Guest fourbanana

Guest fourbanana

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well.

After freshed build 345 from 318 rom, every time stuck on "Contact" screen after finish the calls or missing calls from "other". I need to use return button to return to home page.I have tried a couple of "restore to factory" things, but don;t work yet.

Anyone had a similar issue?

cheers guys! :)

post-773343-1302775000_thumb.jpg

Edited by fourbanana

Guest JOBooth
Hi everyone,

Hope all is well.

After freshed build 345 from 318 rom, every time stuck on "Contact" screen after finish the calls or missing calls from "other". I need to use return button to return to home page.I have tried a couple of "restore to factory" things, but don;t work yet.

Not sure I follow. After a call ends, you're returned to the phone app and just have to hit the back button to go home?

Guest maxicet
Hi everyone,

Hope all is well.

Djsteeve 1.9.0 fix also this problem

Guest fourbanana
Not sure I follow. After a call ends, you're returned to the phone app and just have to hit the back button to go home?

Yes :) ...any ideas why?

I got this issue too. can someone fixed this

i thought that was normal behaviour to return to call screen after the call is ended/

However if the issue is that of being stuck on the call screen and have to reboot, then its an isolated problem. Something like a factory reset might fix it .

Guest blueapple666
i thought that was normal behaviour to return to call screen after the call is ended/

However if the issue is that of being stuck on the call screen and have to reboot, then its an isolated problem. Something like a factory reset might fix it .

did factory reset but problem is still and it return to call screen both got call and missed call case ":)

did factory reset but problem is still and it return to call screen both got call and missed call case ":)

My q is , IS THAT NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR for any phone ?

Guest blueapple666
My q is , IS THAT NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR for any phone ?

i think it abnormal becasue my previous rom 318 it return to home screen and lock screen afer end call/missed call

i think it abnormal becasue my previous rom 318 it return to home screen and lock screen afer end call/missed call

interesting ! Never noticed it :)

Guest blueapple666
interesting ! Never noticed it :)

yeah my phone is return to call screen after missed call as picture at #1. imagine if my phone is in the pocket it could be called out by accidentally

just confuse that have anyone got the same issue

Guest fourbanana

Same situation in here...blueapple666

Also in rom 318 is fully automatic return to home screen and lock screen afer end call/missed call...but in 345... :)