First Firmware update due around 15th ?

Guest Matchstick

Guest Matchstick

Just had a glance at the Asus UK twitter feed and a post there from Monday in reply to a questions about the problems with MyNet showing the wrong language says

"FOTA will fix this - due around 15th April and also installs MyCloud - sorry for any inconvenience."

Hopefully it will address a few of the other issues as well like the green camera problem.

Personally I can't remember the last time I saw a firmware release that was actually on time so I'm not expecting it tomorrow but hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

Edited by Matchstick

Guest AFK_Matrix
:)

P

Ha that was me being a pain in the ass as no one seemed to have a solution for the different language being displayed in MyNet so thought I would go to the horses mouth lol. I also want to know where this PC Suite Utility it goes on about on its support page can be downloaded. Although some people seem to have an ftp link to it, it wont' install on 64bit windows 7 :)

Guest GMScribe
So its 1 am on the 15th so I went to check to see if system update was ready via the settings. No luck :)

Haha we all knew it would't happen, but I'm still a little disappointed inside, mostly in the lack of communication on dates.

Guest iamdarren
Haha we all knew it would't happen, but I'm still a little disappointed inside, mostly in the lack of communication on dates.

Is it out yet? Im on the mcr rom so i dont think ota will work. Thanks