Good note taking app?

Guest Bobby Elliott

Guest Bobby Elliott

I want to use my Vega for business and pleasure. I would like to use it at meetings for taking notes.

I've tried EverNote but I am underwhelmed by this app. Is there anything better? I want one that I can use to take notes at meeting, capture audio and photos, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Lennyuk
I want to use my Vega for business and pleasure. I would like to use it at meetings for taking notes.

I've tried EverNote but I am underwhelmed by this app. Is there anything better? I want one that I can use to take notes at meeting, capture audio and photos, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Do a search on this forum for "QuickOffice HD" and check it out

Guest beegee1962

Thanks in advance.

For quick notes I use Note Everything. I like it because I can use it for sketches, written notes and voice notes.

Guest tudor60
For quick notes I use Note Everything. I like it because I can use it for sketches, written notes and voice notes.

How do you take written notes? I've tried using a boxwave stylus, but its useless as a pen. Works fine instead of a finger for scrolling or selecting, but writing just comes up as a bunch of disconnected lines.

This is one function I would love on the vega, so if anybody has a suggestion.

For the OP, I also use note everything. I found evernote to be too much for simple notes, but ne works perfectly for me. My ideal would be something like onenote, but i doubt that will ever happen.... You could try mobilenoter http://www.mobilenoter.com/ as i've heard good things about it.

Mike

Guest beegee1962
How do you take written notes? I've tried using a boxwave stylus, but its useless as a pen. Works fine instead of a finger for scrolling or selecting, but writing just comes up as a bunch of disconnected lines.

I use my fingers and the NI screen keyboard. How else can you write on your tablet?

Never tried a stylus since I switched to HTC Desire and Viewpad 10s tablet.