Vega wont reboot after USB rebbot

Guest sonofkruger

Guest sonofkruger

Please help.

My Vega is locked on the 'Starting Fastboot USB download protocal' screen and wont do anything else even if is hold down the power button for 6 seconds.

I changed the USB propertise so it would read off my memory stick, my vega shut down to reboot but wont go past the 'Fastboot' screen.

thanks

Guest premieral
Please help.

My Vega is locked on the 'Starting Fastboot USB download protocal' screen and wont do anything else even if is hold down the power button for 6 seconds.

I changed the USB propertise so it would read off my memory stick, my vega shut down to reboot but wont go past the 'Fastboot' screen.

thanks

hold the power button down for a lot longer about 20-30 seconds and force it to shut down then go through the advent recovery procedure outlined on here a number of times :)

Guest ace_dynamo

Search for fastboot, there's a really easy and quick fix without losing any data. Unfortunately it's the usb switcher app that causes the problem so I've stopped using it.

Guest sonofkruger

Hi thanks for replys

i've sat here for the last 3hrs doing the 2 second button button button thing but nothing is happening.

i looked up the fastboot topic on here and tried everything i could see the only thing i couldn't get was flashing the boot image.

when connected to my pc the tablet shows up as 'fastboot' unspecified drive and the properties show it as a android ADB interface.

Any one got any ideas

Cheers :)

Guest simonta
Hi thanks for replys

i've sat here for the last 3hrs doing the 2 second button button button thing but nothing is happening.

i looked up the fastboot topic on here and tried everything i could see the only thing i couldn't get was flashing the boot image.

when connected to my pc the tablet shows up as 'fastboot' unspecified drive and the properties show it as a android ADB interface.

Any one got any ideas

If you see anything on your Vega, even the backlight, you are not in recovery mode. The only way to know is to look in device manager and watch for something happening. If you see the backlight, power off and try again.

And remember one thing, Albert Einstein said that the definition of madness is to keep trying the same thing and expect a different result. Vary your timing on the button thing.

Guest Zebrahead
Hi thanks for replys

Any one got any ideas

You could try using my tool here :

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...is-will-fix-it/

Other than that, restore stock ROM. Either will work ^^.

Zeb