proces com.android.phone terminated

Guest k03kj3

Guest k03kj3

Hello.

I got my lg optimus 2x speed yesterday, everything worked fine.

I decided to upgrade the software. First did a complete whipe and afterwards i upgraded to fr12 (vanilla edition, default)

The upgrade proces went well, the phone works. But i have a problem now.

My contacts are on my SIM and i would like to have them on my phone, but when i select to transfer them, i get the message that the proces of com.android.phone is terminated and that i should try it again.

When you do it again, you get the same result. Rebooting the phone didnt worked either.

Is there somebody who can help me with this?

k03kj3

Guest Squide
Hello.

I got my lg optimus 2x speed yesterday, everything worked fine.

I decided to upgrade the software. First did a complete whipe and afterwards i upgraded to fr12 (vanilla edition, default)

The upgrade proces went well, the phone works. But i have a problem now.

My contacts are on my SIM and i would like to have them on my phone, but when i select to transfer them, i get the message that the proces of com.android.phone is terminated and that i should try it again.

When you do it again, you get the same result. Rebooting the phone didnt worked either.

Is there somebody who can help me with this?

k03kj3

Have you freeze any LG component before you transfer the contact from SIM? if so, try to re-enable them and try again.

my experience..

After freezing the LG's "omadeclient", the same process as you state above force close when I try to view the phone status.

Guest k03kj3

Hello.

Thanks for the quick reply.

However, i havent done anything. I used the phone a few times when i got it. Then i did a complete whipe before i upgraded to the newest vanilla version.

Guest mattfigaro
Hello.

Thanks for the quick reply.

However, i havent done anything. I used the phone a few times when i got it. Then i did a complete whipe before i upgraded to the newest vanilla version.

Fr11 works better for me. Had similar problems on fr12

Guest k03kj3

Thanks.

Can i whipe my phone, and then load fr11? or do i have to do some more? i forgot to backup my configuration from the manufactory :)

If so, where can i find fr11, i just looked at the forum and couldnt find any links :)