Deleted Build.prop, now a new build.prop is copied to system root it wont show up !

Guest cknaveed

Guest cknaveed

First thankyou so much for the great forum we have here, I am using Huawei Ideos u8150, the fone is network locked so I played around, being a total noob I started with installing sdk, and rooted my fone using z4root, rooting was successful

No when I try to copy a modified build.prop to the systems folder in root explorer, the file is copies but is not visible, also I have deleted the original build.prop & I am afraid to reboot the fone,

can restoring the fone to factory settings solve this ? also how come I copy the file to system folder, it gets copied and I still cant see it ?

I have tried pushing the file using ADB command line but the device refuses to mount (persmission denied)

I would really be thankful to anyone who can guide a noob like me, if you dont this forum has enough reasons to love it already,

cheers !

PS: Moderators if by any chance I have placed this query in the wrong part of forum, please let me know in which part I should raise it, thanks !