clockwork error status (0)

Guest add.thebad

Guest beegee1962
when i try and flash my rom in clockwork i get an error status (0) what does this mean?

Which clockwork version do you use?

The 2.x version adapted from Paul supports only (obselete) "amend" type update scripts

The 3.x version that is posted on XDA for testing supports (new) "edify" type update scripts, not sure if it support "amend" as well.

Maybe thats your problem :)

To bad AmonRa recovery is not available for Vega, this supports both and is my favorite on my HTC Desire.

Guest add.thebad
Which clockwork version do you use?

The 2.x version adapted from Paul supports only (obselete) "amend" type update scripts

The 3.x version that is posted on XDA for testing supports (new) "edify" type update scripts, not sure if it support "amend" as well.

Maybe thats your problem :)

To bad AmonRa recovery is not available for Vega, this supports both and is my favorite on my HTC Desire.

Thanks

when i use cw 2 i get error 0

In 3 gets to installing update then stalls and goes to main menue

I guessed it would have something to do with the update scrript or binary because this is my first rom and wasnt too sure how to do them

could u point me in the right dorection please

Guest beegee1962
Thanks

when i use cw 2 i get error 0

In 3 gets to installing update then stalls and goes to main menue

I guessed it would have something to do with the update scrript or binary because this is my first rom and wasnt too sure how to do them

could u point me in the right dorection please

Sounds like a update script error.

You say its your first ROM. You mean your first own ROM that you created or the first ROM you try to install?

If its your own ROM, can you PM me your update script? Maybe I can find the problem and help.

If its your first ROM you try to install, which one is it?

Guest add.thebad
Sounds like a update script error.

You say its your first ROM. You mean your first own ROM that you created or the first ROM you try to install?

If its your own ROM, can you PM me your update script? Maybe I can find the problem and help.

If its your first ROM you try to install, which one is it?

first rom ive created

I've played with editing stuff in system then rezipping before but this time I've gone deeper and changed stuff in boot.

im attempting a honeycomb sdk port and swtiched some stuff round and it installled real quick so im not sure it has flashed the whole package which i guess is a problem with the update script

Now i just get stuck at the boot screen, doesn't make it to the animation, doesn't reboot but adb does work at this stage

I don't have a clue what to put in update script so ill pm you it, thanks for the help

Edited by add.thebad