Square(up) app?

Guest jmhalder

Guest jmhalder

Well, I registered with Square and they will be shipping me my mag strip reader. I was able to get the app installed from the market on my Nook Color w/CM7, even though I'm pretty sure it wont work with that hardware (I believe there's an absence of a mic. on the 3.5mm jack). I went to try and find it first on my Streak running StreakDroid 1.9.0b5, It's not showing up in the Market for me, and when I go on the Market web portal, it shows that its not compatible with my Streak. I'm guessing that there is a Fingerprint issue or some other sort of problem in the build.prop. I know it's a US only app right now, but I'm running ONLY these options in my install.txt:

tabletphone

us180

since the install, I've changed the build.prop manually to a 160 density setting.

They DO list it as supported here: http://bit.ly/el02n6 , has anyone used this on their US Streaks? (w/ 2.2.x?)

Guest dwnhllfreak
Well, I registered with Square and they will be shipping me my mag strip reader. I was able to get the app installed from the market on my Nook Color w/CM7, even though I'm pretty sure it wont work with that hardware (I believe there's an absence of a mic. on the 3.5mm jack). I went to try and find it first on my Streak running StreakDroid 1.9.0b5, It's not showing up in the Market for me, and when I go on the Market web portal, it shows that its not compatible with my Streak. I'm guessing that there is a Fingerprint issue or some other sort of problem in the build.prop. I know it's a US only app right now, but I'm running ONLY these options in my install.txt:

tabletphone

us180

since the install, I've changed the build.prop manually to a 160 density setting.

They DO list it as supported here: http://bit.ly/el02n6 , has anyone used this on their US Streaks? (w/ 2.2.x?)

I am running 1.9 and I have on the market. I didn't try installing but its there. US160. Did you try clearing data and cache from the market app?

Guest jmhalder
I am running 1.9 and I have on the market. I didn't try installing but its there. US160. Did you try clearing data and cache from the market app?

No, I will, but I'm still almost positive its got something to do with the us180 setting, I'll directly copy over the us160 build.prop from the install.zip on 1.9.0 and report back later.